Break-up

*smut*

Single. You absolutely hated saying that word. You hated feeling lonely. But sadly you were single and alone.

Dan and you have been separated for a month now. You guys were inseparable. You two were in love and happy. Until that day came. You two were having a rough day, disagreeing on everything. The disagreeing turned into a fight. Unnecessary words were said. Which led Dan to kick you out.

Tears pricked the edges of your eyes as you were driving to his apartment, to grab all your things. You blinked away the tears, as you took a deep breath. You finally got out of the car, thinking of conversation starters. You wanted to try to workout the relationship.

Your nerves were a reck as you got a box that you brought with you, so you could put your stuff in. You slowly walked to the front door of the apartment building. Climbing so many stairs. You gently knocked the door. Seconds later, Dan, your ex-boyfriend opened it.

"Hey.." you said weakly as you looked at him. He opened the door wider for you to come in. As you walked in, your eyes were set on the table where all your stuff was. "Oh, thanks." Your heart broke, thinking he didn't want your presence around. He only wanted to make this quick.

You quickly putted all your things into your box. Not talking to Dan, which made you sigh. Once you finished, you turned around to see Dan staring at you, water in his hand as he brought it to his lips.

His soft lips. You missed how they made you feel. They way he kissed your lips passionately, then slowly heading south, teasing you.

You slightly shook your head, pushing the thought away from you as you spoke up. "Can we talk?" You looked down, his sight making you blush. "Sure." You walked in front him, sitting at the bar. While he sat on the other side.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for all the things I've said." You glanced up at him, tears filling your eyes again. "I should've never called you those names.." Your hands flew to your face, wiping away the stray tears that escaped your eyes. "I miss you, Dan. I miss our cuddle and make out sessions. I miss your good morning and goodnight texts when your off on tour. I miss how you randomly run up to me, swoop me up while you lead us to the bedroom. God, Dan. I miss you!"

The room became quiet, you blushed. Embarrassed at yourself for blurting out the things that you missed about him. "I-I'm sorry, I should just go.." you got up from the chair, heading to the table to grab the box. But you were surprised by the feeling of one hand on your shoulder, while the other grabbed you by the knees, swooping you up in bridal style.

"What are you doing?" You asked, still shocked as you looked at Dan. Him smiling down at you, whispering apologies in your ear and telling you where he's taking you. His bedroom.

Once you two arrived to his bedroom, he shut the door with his foot. He gently placed you on the bed, pulling off his sweatshirt that he was wearing. He hovered over you as you two shared a passionate kiss. He nudged his tongue against your bottom lip, you opened your mouth slightly, granting his wish.

Your tongues danced together, his leading while you followed. You brought your hands up to your shirt, undoing the buttons slowly, enjoying the moment you two were sharing. Once you finished your shirt, your hands travelled to his back. Sneaking underneath his shirt so you could run your nails down his back.

He separated from your kiss, panting slightly as he travelled down, kissing your jaw, to your neck, leaving love bites every so often. He bit the sweet spot on your neck, which made you let out a soft moan. He left your neck, kissing down to the valley of your breasts - still covered by your bra.

He snuck one of his hands underneath you to unclasp the bra. You helped him out, by lifting your arms so he could pull it off and tossed it on the floor. He lost another piece of clothing - his gray t-shirt.

Usually when you guys had sex; it was rough, quick, some-what passionate. You can finally say that you two are making love.

He payed attention to your breasts for awhile, then slowly took his way down your stomach. Kissing you, everywhere.

Once he got to the elastic band of your leggings, he slid them down including your panties. He planted a kiss on your southern lips, which made you gasp as he got off the bed.

He stripped his pants and boxers off in one pull, his erected member hitting his stomach. He walked towards the drawer, opening it up to pull out a foil package. Dan tore it open, pulling the condom onto him.

He came back to you, hovering over you again, he aligned himself to your entrance. He gave you a concerned look, asking if you really wanted to do this. You gave him a nod, seconds later, he entered in you slowly. Giving yourself sometime to adjust.

A whimper escaped your lips as he thrusted slowly, while throaty groans escaped his. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him in closer, to create another passionate kiss. His thrusts deepened and became faster.

The kiss muffled your moans, you raked your nails down his back, signaling him that you were about to come. A few thrusts and moans later, your walls clenched around his twitching member. He kept thrusting for your orgasm to last longer, while seconds later he released his load into the condom.

He kissed you one last time before pulling out of you. He pulled the condom off, tying it and tossing it in the bin beside the bed. He lied right next to you, pulling you in closer as you two looked into each other's eyes. Silence filled the room, the only thing you could hear was your breathing.

"We can work through this." Dan broke the silence, he leaned in to kiss your forehead as you gave him a smile.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too."

He kissed you one last time, before you both fell asleep in each other's arms.