Phil Takes Care Of Your Child

It was almost 10:00pm in London. Dan and I were out and about for on our date night. "Thank you for this wonderful night, Dan!" Our hands were together, squeezing each others tightly. "My pleasure Y/N. We definitely needed it." He chuckled. I rested my head on his wide shoulders.

We were walking into our flat until we saw our kitchen covered in white substance. "What the hell.." Dan started to say, but I shush him. And pointed to the couch. "Their asleep" I quietly went to the couch to get a better view. Our son/daughter was on Phil's chest. I smiled and walked back to where Dan was standing. "I guess they were trying to make a dessert." I chuckled. "Now we need to clean it up." I frowned. "At least we'll do it together, babe." Dan said. I nodded and headed to the pantry where the dust pan and broom are.

I gave Dan the dust pan so I could sweep up the sugar. "Phil always makes a mess!" Dan yelled but in a whispering tone. I laughed quietly. "But isn't he nice on taking care of our child?" I asked. Dan nodded. After a while we finished cleaning up. There was still a mess on the counters but I wanted to clean the floor first. I thought in my head, I'll do that in the morning. I sighed and put away the cleaning supplies in the pantry.

I yawned, stretching. "I think it's time to go to bed." I gave Dan a smile. Dan nodded motioning me to grab our child. I quickly picked up our 2 year old daughter/son and gave him/her to Dan. I went back to the couch where Phil, putting a blanket over him. I gave our child a peck on the cheek. And gave Dan a kiss on his lips. Later, we went upstairs and went to sleep.

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting, hopefully you enjoy this imagine. If there is any problems, I apologize because I'm using my phone for now on.
Thanks for reading :)