Valentines Day; requested by DanFan101

The smell of pancakes and bacon filled the kitchen as you came downstairs. Your boyfriend, Dan of one year had his back towards you, facing the coffee pot. His body was in a slouching position, probably he was on his phone. After yawning, and stretching one last time, you decided to wrap your arms around his waist. You peppered kisses in between his shoulder blades as you felt his body tense up.

But soon enough, his body relaxed in it's natural state, as he turned himself around to face you. "Good morning, love." He smiled as he leaned down to kiss your lips. You were quite small compared to him. Couple inches below his chin, but that doesn't stop you two from loving each other. "Smells delicious!" You giggled as you took a coffee mug that was set on the counter. "Made it just for you."

He pecked you on the lips one last before you started to pour your coffee. With a slight tap on the shoulder, you turned your head to see a pink card handed towards you. You cocked an eyebrow, wonder what it was. After you finished pouring your coffee, you took a sip before turning around fully to open the card.

It read: "To my dearest, Y/N. Thank you so much for being with me. You made this first year an awesome one! I tend to keep you forever, (in a non-creepy way) You are my best friend, we've been through thick and thin. Love you, and Happy Valentines Day!"

You wiped away a stray tear, as you hugged your boyfriend tightly, and peppered kisses all over his lips and cheeks. Dan couldn't stop laughing as he took your chin as he pulled you into a passionate kiss. But the thought of not knowing what day it was struck your mind. You quickly pulled away and freaked out, "it's Valentines Day?! I didn't plan anything!" You ran your fingers through your hair, this is what you usually do when you are stressed. But Dan laughed, "It's okay, love. Your gift for me is you being here. Relax, we're going to have a great day." He kissed the top of your forehead before he served you breakfast.

---

After having a lovely breakfast, you both decided to take a shower. You also decided that you wanted to "conserver water" so you pulled Dan in with you. You helped wash each other, you washed his back and vise versa. Sometimes you both got distracted by each others bodies, so instantly you shared a passionate kiss. But soon enough, you got jumped by the sound of an alarm going off. Dan sighed and rolled his eyes, as he jumped out of the shower to turn off the alarm on his phone. "Lets get dressed, love." 

And with that, you dried off, slipping into your baby blue blouse and white pants, Dan picked out for you. You smiled to yourself as you glanced at your body in the mirror. You fixed your hair to make it flow. Shortly after you put on a light amount of makeup.

Shortly after you exited out of the bathroom, seeing Dan stand aways from the door, putting on his leather jacket on. You couldn't help that he looked extremely sexy. He fumbled in his pocket for a second, but then he pulled out his black pair of sun glasses. He placed the on his nose and his ears, "hey sexy." You spoke up as you walked towards him, pulling the collar of his leather jacket for his body to come closer. His rested his large hands on your bottom as he kissed you. You smiled at him as he pulled away. "You're the sexy one here." 

---

Dan and you both entered into the car, Dan began to drive as he put his hand on your thigh while you placed your head on his shoulder. He told you what you were going to do today, first go shopping, lunch and maybe go see a movie. You couldn't wait for this day! But you did still feel bad for forgetting what day it was. But Dan kept reassuring you that it was fine, and kept telling you how perfect you were. 

After about 5 minutes later, you arrived at the local mall. You both got out of the car at the same time. Dan waited for you so he could take your hand. He kissed the knuckle of your hand before walking in. It seemed like seconds later, girls of all ages started to scream and swarm Dan. The forcefully pushed you out of the way, as you steadied yourself on the wall. Dan seemed flustered, but he put on a fake smile for pictures. He hated saying no to his fans, and you totally understood. 

You glanced at your phone to see it got shattered from the surprise strength from fans. You pouted to yourself as you watched Dan hug one last fan and saying goodbye to the others. He immediately tried to find you, once he did he jogged over to pick you up into a hug. "Are you okay?" He asked you, a concerned look on his face as he set you down. You nodded, pulling a stray hair behind your ear. "My phone got shattered but besides that, I'm okay." He sighed as he pulled you into another hug. "I'm buying you a new phone." But you shook your head, "no your not." But Dan didn't take no for an answer, he pulled you to the phone store. 

---

After about an hour of just standing there, picking out your phone and putting all your data and apps on it. You both decided that all the waiting and taking all kinds of funny selfies on your new phone, it was time to get an ice cream from the local Dairy Queen. 

Thankfully there was no line, and the cash register person was just standing their on his phone. Dan led the way, he cleared his throat to signal the guy to put his phone down. He said your and his order quickly, knowing what you'd like. Dan took out his wallet, and paid for it.

"I hate making you pay for everything.." You said, while you placed your head on his shoulder. But Dan only half shrugged has he kissed the top of your head. With a sudden shout of the person telling our ice cream was ready, you both came to grab it. You took the first bite, cringing a bit as the coldness hurt your teeth. But Dan only laughed at you, as he took your hand and led you out of the store.

---

"I'm so excited!" You cheered as you gripped onto his arm, "but also kind of terrified." Dan laughed as he nodded his head, agreeing with you. You both decided to not go shopping because you looked at the movie list to see "IT" play. The book that you reread a while ago was one of your favorites. You absolutely couldn't wait for it to show after you saw the preview. 

You were completely terrified of clowns, but you really wanted to see it. But all of a sudden, you jumped as the movie started to play. People behind you "oohed" and "ahhed." You couldn't help but stick your face into Dan's shoulder to try and protect yourself from the scary scenes. 

You were a very luckily girl to have a great boyfriend like Dan. But after that thought, you paid your full attention onto the movie. 

After you and Dan finished the movie, you both headed home and enjoyed a long needed cuddle session, then went off to bed. 

---

IF YOU LOVE HORROR LIKE I DO, GO SEE "IT"! 

I saw it Friday and it's my favorite movie EVER. I hope you enjoyed, feel free to give me requests!

ALSO!

(About my personal life) I guess you could say I "flirted" with a guy today? Actually make that two guys because their brothers. TWIN BROTHERS. Seventeen year old Niall Horan look-a-likes! I'm like kind of happy? Excited? I was dressed hot anyways, but whatevah. 

Cheers! x