Roadtrip (pt. 2)

You, Dan and Phil have finally decided to stop at a hotel for a couple of reasons.

1. We're starving
2. We had to finish what Dan started... obviously

Phil didn't bother to go to the room with you two. He headed straight to the café. Dan couldn't keep his hands off you while you were on the elevator.

"Aren't you hungry?" You giggled as you opened the hotels room door. "Yeah.. but I was going to eat you out anyway." He smirked, picking you up. "Smooth, Howell." You winked as you cupped his face. Giving him a tender kiss, which then led to a rough one.

He lied you down, taking every piece of clothing off of you. You shivered as the cold hit your bare skin. You watched Dan settle on his knees, as he took his large hands to spread your legs.

He teased your needy core as he blew cool air. You swore by surprise, as you felt the flat part of his tongue, licking a big strip from you. Your hands immediately went to his hair. Tugging every so often when his tongue went inside you.

He adjusted your hips so his tongue could hit your g-spot. Your moans became increasingly louder, signaling you were about to release. A hand let go of your hips to rub your clit harshly. You gasped as your eyes rolled to the back of your head as you came over his tongue. He moaned at the taste of you as he cleaned you up.

You lied still, watching him as he took off all of his clothes. You whimpered at the sight of his girthy member sticking up. You bit your lip as you felt the tip of him teasing your sensitive core. Dan didn't bother to get a condom. You two were so into the moment that it'd kill you to stop.

He hovered over you, only using his forearms to help him up. He placed one last kiss on your lips before thrusting into you. Your mouth was slightly opened, feeling the raw sensation like it was your first time. "S-So tight baby.." he whispered, kissing your jaw as he began to thrust faster.

"Fuck!" You yelped as he reached an unknown spot in your body. You let out a pornographic moan as you raked your nails down Dan's back. He winced a bit, but he didn't lose rhythm. You noticed the bed beneath you began to shake and hit the wall.

Your legs began to shake, signaling your second orgasm was approaching. You felt Dan twitch inside you, as you felt his thrusts becoming sloppy - trying to keep going for you.

"P-Please come baby.. please.." he pleaded as he tried to adjust his arms so he wouldn't fall on you. But like he said the magic word, he released around his member. He lasted another few thrusts before pulling out of you. His salty, thick liquid splattered all over your stomach and some on your chest.

Both of you were breathless. Dan got up to grab a towel to clean himself off of you. He smiled at you, giving you a kiss. But once you caught your breath you spoke up. "Now I'm hungry!" Dan laughed as he began to put his clothes back on. He took the key card in his hand. "I'll grab something, okay?"

You nodded as you covered up.

"I love you Dan."

"I love you too, baby."

---

Unrelated question: What's your favorite song? I need new music 🎶