Safe Word

*smut*

Dan and you were having a lazy day at home. Watching every genre of movie, cuddling which led to napping and the occasional make-out sessions. Today was one of the most hottest days ever. Of course you lived on the highest floor of yours and Dan's apartment, which made the day 10x hotter because heat rises.

You were currently laying on the "cold" wooden floor, wearing your booty shorts and crop top. You ran your hand across your forehead to collect the dripping sweat. You groaned out loud, "It's too hotttttt!" Which made Dan chuckle. He got off the couch, standing over you as he handed you his mini fan, that barely made any cool air, only circulating the warm.

"Thanks, baby." You said, blowing him a kiss as you were to lazy to get up. He pretended to catch it, and placing it on his heart as he gave you a cheeky smile. His dimples indenting in his face. You bit your bottom lip, his dimples always made you crazy, but you shook the thought out your brain. Usually when it's this hot, you can't even do anything - you always broke into a sweat. As your mother always said, your sweating bullets.

"C'mere!" Dan yelled, it seemed like he was in the kitchen. You groaned as you got yourself unstuck from the floor. You looked down to see your body outlined. You scoffed at it, finally turning around to head where Dan was. As you came into the kitchen, he held two popsicles, one in each hand. You smiled at him, giving him a small peck on his pale lips as you took one out of his hand.

You came to sit on a chair, while Dan was leaning against the fridge. You quickly tore open the thin paper that covered the popsicle. You licked the melting ice off your hands, then put the popsicle in your mouth. You eyed Dan as you sucked on it. Every so often you went deeper.

Dan groaned, as he tried to look away from you, but got sucked back in as you came to kiss him. His popsicle stick dropped to the floor, as he wrapped his strong arms around you. You brought one leg up and wrapped it around his waist, while he helped you with your other leg.

Your arms tightened around his neck as you deepened the kiss. His tongue begging for entrance as you obliged. You let him travel around your mouth as you followed. A soft moan escaped your lips as he planted a smack on your ass cheek. You broke the kiss, and whispered into his ear; "bedroom"

He brought you back into the kiss as he took you to your shared bedroom. You moaned out louder as he smacked your ass check again, but with more force. Once he brought you into the room, you thanked God that you remember to turn on the fans - the room felt like winter. He roughly tossed you onto the bed. He took off his shirt, shorts and boxers roughly, as like he was pissed off. His cock hit his stomach, he came towards you to take every single clothing off you.

"All fours." He demanded and you quickly listened. "How dare you tease me like that." He spanked your ass, with all his strength. The pain made you jump forward. "You know what happens when you do that to me." He spanked again. Tears pricked the corner of your eyes as you shoved your face into the fluffy pillow. "I'm sorry-" he spanked you again, "I'm sorry what?" He grabbed the lose pieces of hair and pulled, making you fling your head off the pillow. "I-I'm sorry, daddy!"

"Sorry won't do it princess. Remember what bad girls get when they tease me?" You nodded slightly, but felt the sharp pain in your head reappear. "Use your words." A whimper left your lips, "bad girls get punished." He kneaded your ass cheeks with one hand, praising you as you got the question right. "I'll be easy on you today, princess. You can't cum until I tell you too." He leaned over you so he could kiss in between your shoulder blades. He teased your entrance with his cock as he grabbed the condom. "Hurry!" You whined as he stuck his throbbing, red head inside of you.

He departed from you, which made you whimper at the feeling of emptiness. You heard him groan, as you knew he was pumping himself before rolling the condom on. You finally felt the head in your entrance. "What's the safe word, princess?" He placed his calloused size hands on your tiny shoulders. "Apple," he kissed your back again before pushing into you. A throaty groan left him as he pounding into you. "P-pussy so tight, princess." His nails dug into your shoulders as you winced. "Daddy.." you moaned out. Your knuckles turned white as you held onto the sheets. You felt one hand travel down your back, as you felt him rub rough figure eights on your throbbing bundle of nerves. While you felt the other hand travel upwards to your throat.

You didn't mind that his hand was on your throat as he slowly began to squeeze tighter. You steadied yourself with one arm as you tried to loosen his grip. Which successfully you did. He only placed his hand back there. "Daddy can I cum?" You asked through the moans, Dan's thrusts were getting sloppier. You didn't even have to beg as he groaned out a "yes". Seconds later, you came all over his cock, while his grip tightened around your throat. You gasped out, trying to catch air. You felt as he came undone inside you while you tried to fight his tight grip. Once you finally got it some-what loosened, you yelled out the safe word. His hand falling away from your front as he quickly pulled out of you. You coughed, trying to catch your breath, when Dan brought you in his arms to cradle you like a baby. "Oh god, princess, are you okay?" He asked in a panic, wiping away the sweaty pieces of hair from your forehead. You knew you'd get a slight bruise, but nodded anyways. "I'm so sorry!" He said kissing your lips. "I'll never do that again.." he said rocking you slightly. "It's okay, baby." You gave him a weak smile before falling into a deep sleep. He gently tucked you in a thin sheet before wrapping himself around you. Still regretting that he hurt you.