Private Dance

*smut*

During the 1840's, show girls was a hit back then. Burlesque clubs are the most popular clubs in London. I've been working here for awhile, luckily for me, it's my time to shine. I'll be performing all by myself!

"Your up in 20, Y/N!" My boss, the owner of the club, Steve came into my dressing room. "A very good friend of mine is here. It's his birthday and I want to make it a great one." I nodded, "who is this man, and what does he look like?" He took a deep sigh, like he's talking about a crush. "Dan Howell. Brown hair, very tall and has beautiful brown eyes... I really need to know who his tailor is. His suits are spot on!" Steves face turned a shade of pink. "Does someone have a crush?" I giggled while I asked, it was very cute to see him like that. "Too bad he's into women." He crossed his arms and pouted, but soon after we had a laughing fit.

"Anyway, hun, get dressed. Good luck with your performance. Sing and tease your heart out!" He clapped and gave me a hug. Leaving my dressing room. I quickly got on my costume. Black and red corset, mini black skirt, black garter and garter belt, black fishnet stockings and high heels. I curled my hair, did my makeup and quickly sang my song, 'Kiss me'.

I've preformed with the other girls tonight, but I was beginning to feel nervous. But I knew when I stepped on the stage I'd be fine. It's the waiting that kills me.

With a knock on the door, it was my turn. Walking out of my dressing room, the ladies wished me luck.

"Welcome to the stage... Y/N with 'Kiss me'!"

I stepped onto the stage, the lights were dim, the smell of cigarettes and alcohol filled the room. Once the lights turned on, the jazz, soulful beat came. My eyes wondered around the crowd to find the man. Lucky for him, he was sitting in the front. First table close to the stage. I did a seductive move on the stage a traveled to the floor. I began to sing.

Oh, baby.
I know we just met,
But just kiss me.

I came to the man's table. A cigarette was in his mouth as he blew the smoke in my face. I breathed the smoke in, I needed a smoke but I continued preforming. I turned towards his back, leaning in, wishing him a happy birthday as I continued to sing, a hand traveling up his chest as I did another dance move.

I know you wanna,
Touch me,
But baby,
You gotta kiss me.

He reaches towards me, grabbing a part of my garter belt to snap against my soft skin. My voice went off key, but quickly recovered. The man gained a few chuckles from the other men at his table.

My performance was almost over, I headed back up the stage to sing the last part and do the most seductive move.

Oh baby,
Now's your chance,
C'mon baby,
Just kiss me.

I held the last note, doing the last move left the men in awe. With a bow, I left the stage - hearing the crowd clap as I walked into my dressing room.

"Great job, Y/N!" Said a brunette girl

"You killed it!" Said a red head.

"Y/N, that was amazing! Everybody is talking about you! I should give you more solos!" Said Steve, he was smiling. "I hope Mr. Howell, liked it." He nodded his head, "oh I bet he did! He is one of the richest men in London! He could pay you to be his own 'private dancer'" He winked at me, I only rolled my eyes. That'll never happen to me. "I doubt it, but thank you." I waved goodbye and went into my room.

Shutting it behind me, I instantly took off the corset, taking off my heels too. Stripping off my fishnet socks, garter and belt. I was completely naked for I hurried up to get my silk robe before anybody came in.

I sat in my chair, looking around my desk for a cigarette, but forgot I didn't have them anymore. I tried to ignore the craving so I brushed my hair. Seconds later, a knock banged against my door. "Come in!" I said as I turned towards the door.

The man, Mr. Howell came in. "Oh, hello Mr. Howell, here for a private dance?" I giggled as I eyed the cigarette in his hand. He chuckled as he lit it, sucking the smoke into his lungs and blew it out. "I couldn't keep my eyes off you." He saw my eyes looking at his cigarette, he took it from his mouth and gave it to me.

I blew the smoke in, closing my eyes as the carving disappeared. "Your body is beautiful." I blew the smoke in his face as I leaned in. "Private dance, then?" I asked, the cig still in my mouth. He nodded as he patted his lap. "Let me put some clothes on-" he grabbed my wrist "you don't need them, baby. They'll be on the floor anyways." He cupped my ass, as he brought me to straddle his lap.

"Cocky, Mr. Howell.." I said as I took off his hat. "Call me Dan, baby." He brought his lips to my neck, attacking it. Kissing and biting, a whimper slipped out as he hit my sweet spot. "D-Dan.." I brought my hands to undo his tie. "What do you want, baby?" His hands undid the knot from robe, throwing somewhere in the room. He kneaded my bare breasts, moans escaped my lips. "I need you.."

I need some friction, so I began to rub my throbbing pussy on his rough pants. I threw my head back, the pleasure coursed threw my veins. His finger went in between my folds, "just fuck me already.." I whined. "Of course," he leaned in, kissing my lips as he flipped me onto the couch. He stood up to take off his clothes. As he looked down, he saw a wet spot on his pants that I created. I giggled as I watched him.

I was to impatient so I brought one of my hands and started to rub my clit. I closed my eyes, my back arched as the pleasure was very intense. I traveled my other hand down there, fingering my entrance as I let out a loud moan. I opened my eyes for a split second to see Dan watching me, pumping himself.

I was close already so I kept going, a couple fingers later, I came. All over my couch. My orgasm hit me hard, but I wanted more. "You took to long," I giggled as I saw him come towards me. "You shouldn't have done that." He brought a hand down to my puss, a jolt of pain made me cry out. "I'm sorry!" He hit again, tears pricked my eyes as he hit the sensitive nub.

He picked my legs up as he rested them on his waist. His non-rubbered tip at my entrance. With a little rub against my clit, he entered. He didn't leave me time to adjust - probably apart of the punishment. He put his arms on the armrest of the couch as he pounded into me. Groans and moans left our mouths. Even though we just begun, I was so close. "Hold on baby." He lifted one of my legs on his shoulders. Pounding into my g-spot.

"God, your so beautiful." He said while thrusting, before I could warn him, my walls clenched around his cock. While his thrusts became sloppier. A few thrusts later, he pulled out and came all over me.

He quickly cleaned me up, as we got our clothes back on with a few kisses.

"How was that for a 'dance'?" I giggled, I saw Dan write something on a piece of paper. "Meet me at the address, wear something nice and of course something sexy underneath.." He ran his hands down my body one last time. "Of course," I stood at my tip toes to kiss him.

"See you later, baby."

"See you, Dan."

With a wink he left, leaving me to wonder what will happen.