Kid Walks In

*smutish?*

"Izzy is finally asleep." Izzy was the nickname we gave our 5 year old daughter. Technically her name is Isabelle. Dan smirked as he crawled to you while you lied on the bed.

"Oh yeah?" You asked as you pretended that you didn't know where this was going. "We should have some fun." He brought his hand to the back of your head to pull your lips to his. "And what are you suggesting?" You ran a fingers through your hair, your eyes never leaving Dan's.

"This." He laid you back down as he straddled you, his hands sneaking up underneath your shirt to squeeze your breasts. You couldn't help but giggle as you ran your hands up and down his bare chest and stomach. Sometimes, you snuck your hand down to his boxers to palm him a bit before moved down to remove your panties.

You gasped at the feeling of him blow cool air on your clit and entrance. You prayed to God that your daughter wouldn't walk in on you. But all of a sudden, Dan drove his tongue into you as he lapped you up. You could feel him write words or some kinds of shapes will he was working his magic.

"Oh fuck.." you whimpered as he brought his thumb to rub harsh circles on your clit. You bucked your hips as your orgasm was approaching. A few more licks, sucks and rubs you came all over his face as he cleaned you up.

But before Dan could clean his whole face, Izzy walked in! "W-What are you doing Izzy?" You panted as you questioned your daughter. "I forgot to say goodnight to you, mummy!" She cheered but her eyes traveled to her fathers face.

"What's on your face daddy?" She questioned. Dan's eyes widened as he looked at you then back at his daughter. "Uh.. mummy wanted me to try a new face mask." He made up a lie as he smiled at her. She cocked an eyebrow, but soon after she kissed you goodnight and went back to bed.

"Oh my god!" You put your hands over your face as you laughed. Dan laughed with you as he cleaned all your juices up. He took your hands away from your face as he kissed you. You could taste yourself. "Now.." Dan spoke up;

"My turn."

--

I'm sorry it's short, just wanted to write this before I forget.

AND I'm trying to get in all imagines before school starts!

Cheers x