Baby Makin'

*smut*

"Good morning, Mrs. Howell." You heard the door open and close while you were in the kitchen, looking at recipes for tonight's dinner. "Good morning, Mr. Howell, how was the grocery store?" He sighed, placing the bags of groceries on the table. "I can see why you hate shopping." You looked up from the book and laughed. You went to hug your husband, then started to take care of the food.

You and Dan have been married for a month now, you enjoyed every single day with him. Everyday, you go out and explore or either explore in the bedroom..

Once you two finished unpacking the groceries, Dan swooped you up and brought you two the bedroom. He gently placed you on the bed, then lied right next to you, peppering your lips with kisses. "What's with this?" You giggled as you smiled. "I wanna talk to you." He pecked your lips one last time before sitting up, taking your hands in his.

He cleared his throat, looking down so he isn't looking at you. "I want to make a baby." A shade of pink covered his cheeks as you smiled at him. He rubbed his thumb across the top of your hand. You two talked about having kids before you gotten married. You actually brought up the topic, and Dan was definitely down with the idea. But you two held the process for after you got married.

You brought your delicate hand to cup his chin, bringing his eyes up to meet yours. "No need to be shy, baby." You leaned in to kiss him, pushing his body down by the shoulders so you could be on top. You left his lips so you could kiss his jaw, then done his neck, to where you meet his collarbones, that are slightly covered by his shirt. "Is that a yes?" He chuckled as he placed his hands on your hips. "Yes Dan, let's make a baby."

You lifted his shirt over his head, as you kissed down, slowly taking your time as you left a trail of hickeys down his stomach. His breath hitched as he felt you palm his already hardened cock that was covered by his pants. He groaned as he felt the material loosen, as pulled down his pants. His boxers hung low, so you gave his v-line a few hickeys before yanking off his boxers, his cock flying up. You gave its head a kiss before getting off the bed to pull off all your clothes.

He groaned again as he saw your naked body hover over him. You grabbed his cock with one had, to tease your entrance. Both yours and Dan's head through back with pleasure. Dan brought his hands back on your hips to help you sink down. You whimpered as you went up and sunk back down.

After you finally adjusted to his size, you began to bounce. Dan helped you go faster as you dragged your nails down his back. He groaned as leaned back down to kiss his lips, your ass smacking against his bare thighs. "Oh god.." he whimpered, seconds later he flipped you over so he was on top.

He pounded into you, going deeper with every thrust. You moans were louder as he put one of your legs over his shoulder. "Oh shit!" You yelled out as he pounded into your g-spot. The intense knot appeared into your stomach as your nails dug into his skin, making crescent shape marks. "I'm gonna cum.." you panted. Seconds later you came, while a few thrusts later he came inside you.

He wrapped his arms around you as he collapsed on the bed.

"We're going to be great parents." The love of your life said, which made you laugh but you agreed with him.

---

This sucked, buttttt send me requests!