Famous (pt. 2)

*smut*

Dan had his hand on your ass during the whole walk back to the tour bus. Fans who stayed back gave you funny looks as they took out their phones, taking several pictures. You didn't care if they were going to post them later. You could finally be with your boyfriend, touch him and kiss him.

He kept your ear close to his lips as he whispered sweet nothings. His hot breath sending chills down your spine as his hand gripped tighter.

Your band mates knew better to not come back and neither did the bus driver as you arrived. With one swift movement of the curtain being closed from you bunk, his lips attacked your neck as he took your jean jacket and tank top off.

His lips connected to your sweet spot as you let out a soft whimper. He kissed down to your collar bones as he bit them, making you moan as your core became wetter. His hands traveled down your body to take off your shorts. Only leaving you in your bra and panties.

"Take some clothes off too.." you sighed in his ear as you helped him take off his shirt. He chuckled a bit as he felt your petite hands run down his bare chest to help him undo his belt. He struggled a bit, because of his long legs, but soon enough every piece of clothing was off.

Dan slipped two fingers underneath the thin fabric of your drenched panties. He snuck them in your folds to collect all the wetness. "I've barely touched you." Dan smirked as he brought his fingers to his mouth. "I almost forgot how you tasted." He chuckled as he took your panties off with one swift movement.

"D-Dan I need you, please fuck me!" You whined, but Dan only laughed as he positioned himself. "Oh course, baby." He placed a kiss on your lips as he eased into you. You whimpered at the feeling because it has been awhile. Dan's pace soon quickened as he laced his fingers with yours. The noises that came out of Dan was heaven to you. You missed your boyfriend so much.

Your lips didn't leave his, your moans became louder as the tightness in your stomach was approaching very quickly. One of Dan's hands left yours to adjust your leg, so he could have direct access to your g-spot.

Profanities left his mouth as he sat up a bit, your orgasm was ready to explode. Before you even knew it, your back arched from the bed as your inner walls clenched around him. He tired to keep your orgasm going, but he pulled out. He shot his juices all over your stomach.

Dan collapsed right next to you as he placed his face in the crook of your neck. While you reached over to grab some paper towels to clean yourself up. After you were finished, you guys began to spoon each other.

"God I've missed you." Dan whispered as he kissed your cheek. "I'm so happy you're here! I love you so much." You cheered as you turned your head so he could kiss your lips.

"I love you more."

--

I'm thinking of writing an imagine where Y/N has a one night stand with a girl while Dan is somewhere else (I'll think of where). Once Y/N woke up, the girl left but she left her number. Dan saw it and the hickeys she left on your body so he starts freaking out and you get into a fight. Thoughts??