"I Hate You" Sex

"Hi, Y/N and Dan. Welcome to couples therapy." Our middle aged therapist said. I gave her a small nod with a smile while Dan said a quiet hello. "I'm Shannon. Before we get started, I just wanted to let you know; whatever is said in this room stays in this room. Okay?" We both nodded. "Can you tell me why you two are here today?" I looked at Dan, seeing if he wanted to speak but he had his eyes pointed to the floor. I rolled my eyes and spoke. "Well, we've decided to come here because we've been fighting a lot." Shannon nodded, writing stuff down with her pen and paper. "Please explain." I looked at Dan, but he only looked back at me, his jaw muscles working.

"I feel like he isn't committed to our relationship anymore. He doesn't communicate with me like he used too. When we were younger we used to tell each other everything!" She nodded, she turned her head to the other side of the couch where Dan sat. "What do you have to say, Dan?" He sighed, "you realize people grow up and choose not to say stuff?" He looked back at me, "yeah I do Dan. But every day is the same conversation; "how was your day? Or, "what's for dinner?"" He scoffed crossing his arms. "I really hate you right now!" I yelled as I crossed my arms, giving Shannon my full attention.

"I think I see the problem. But first let me ask you; have you two been intimate with each other?" I shook my head, "I mean, yeah but ever since our huge blow up we barely even kiss. It's a rare occasion if we graze hands." My heart broke a bit, but my anger grew. "I feel like Dan hasn't been trying to reach out to me. We haven't said, "I love you" in awhile." I ran a hand through my hair. "Bullshit!" Dan yelled. "I've showed signs that I love you! Even though I don't say it, I still do things for you!" Dan hit the arm rest of the couch. "What do you do, Dan?" Shannon asked. "If she comes home late from work, I make dinner for her but I leave it in the microwave to keep it warm. I tell her to drive safe when she goes out with her friends. I make the bed for her! I do dishes for her! I even let her wear one of my favorite shirts to bed!"

"I think the reason why you two are always fighting is because you haven't been intimate in so long." She took off her glasses, she slightly squinted as she looked at us. "I'm going to give you two an assignment. When you two get home, say 3 things that you love about each other, then say 3 things of what you hate. Okay? If you have any other trouble, we can schedule another appointment." She stood up walking to the door, we followed her as she opened the door for us. We said our goodbyes then left. Dan walked a couple of feet in front of me. My anger was filled to the top, because he didn't wait to walk with me. I mentally swore at him till we got into our car.

He slammed the drivers side door closed, clearly irritated. He waited for me to get into the car, until he spoke up. "So you hate me now?" He practically growled as his eyes filled with anger. "Yeah I do!" I yelled back, slamming my fist against the glove compartment. "Why!" He demanded but I only rolled my eyes, "just fucking take me home!" I yelled again, turning my head towards the window right beside me. After that blowup, the car ride was silent. Only the cars music being played to drown out the awkwardness and tension.

Once we got home, I didn't bother to wait for the car to become a complete stop as it pulled into the driveway. I fumbled with my keys quickly to unlock the front door. Seconds later I went in, taking off my sneakers as I stormed off into our bedroom. Fumbling to get my army camouflage cardigan off. But shortly after I got interrupted by a loud door being slammed. "You know what? I hate you too! I hate you for not telling me these things. I hate you for wasting money on that stupid therapy session!" I laughed with no humor. I tossed my shirt on the floor to head to Dan's closet to find his favorite shirt. Once I grabbed it, he pulled it away from me. "What the fuck!?" I looked up because he was very close to me. I could see his chest rising and falling - trying to control his anger. "Don't touch my fucking stuff." He pushed me down onto the bed as he took off his jacket, following his shirt.

I knew what we were going to be doing. I was so pissed off at him, but I let him do it. Maybe this was a good way to let us have sex?

I sat up a bit to undo my bra but remembered he hated to do it so I just left it on. He rolled his eyes as if he knew what I was doing. "I hate you for not undoing your bra." He leaned down, it seemed like hours before he took it off. But after he tossed it on the floor, he attacked my upper body with kisses and hickeys. "I hate you for leaving hickeys on parts of my body that show." I groaned out, digging my nails into his shoulders. He took his hands to grab my wrists and brought them above my head as we began to kiss roughly. We fought for dominance but he won, as he forcefully pushed his tongue into my mouth. I bucked my hips to signal him my lower body needed to be touch.

His lips parted from mine as he hooked his fingers with the elastic waistband of my leggings. He pulled them down slowly. He knew I hated to be teased when things were getting heated. "I hate you for being a fucking tease!" I groaned as I helped him out. Pulling my panties down with the leggings. Once I was completely naked, I reached down to help him take off his belt, but got pushed down on the bed again, as Dan finished taking the rest of his clothes off. He dug into his bed stand drawer to find his untouched condoms. He ripped the foil package open, and slid the rubber on his erected member. I moaned as he teased my entrance. I bucked my hips again, but before I could get myself ready he pounded into me. I yelped as he didn't let me adjust.

His hands gripped my thighs tightly as he let his head fall back with pleasure. Profanities left my mouth as my knuckles turned white from holding onto the beds sheets. The knot in my stomach began to form. Dan must've knew because his speed became instantly faster. My back arched off the bed as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. My inner walls contracted around his member. He kept thrusting to keep my orgasm to last longer. A few thrusts later, his stomach muscles contracted as he shot his load inside me. He dropped my legs as he pulled out of me, heading to the bathroom in our bedroom to throw away the used condom. While he did that, I covered myself with the beds blanket. Completely exhausted from what just happened. I leaned against the headboard as I waited for dan to come out.

Once he did, I pulled his side of the blanket close to me, making him know I wanted to cuddle. Once he got the message, he laid right beside me as I curled up next to him. "I don't hate you Y/N." His thumb rubbed against my shoulders soft skin, kissing my temple."I love you Dan. I love how you make me feel beautiful. I love the little things you do. I love you being you." I rested my chin onto his shoulder, smiling at him. "We should do that more often. That was some good sex." The comment he said made us both laugh out loud I nodded because I agreed with him. "Yeah, I love you too. I love your quirkiness. I love how you remind me  of my doctors appointments. I just love how you don't care about what people think of you." The anger in his eyes disappeared as he leaned in to kiss me.

"I love you Dan."

"I love you more."