Under Arrest

*smut*

Storming into your car. Clearly aggravated by the fight with your now, ex-boyfriend. Things were getting physical (in a bad way) you had to leave before someone got hurt.

You turned on the ignition, shifting a gear, and slamming on the gas as you backed away from the apartment. You needed to get away from all the memories you made. You loved that man but he finally realized he didn't love you. He only used you for pleasure.

You had a tight grip on the steering wheel, which made your knuckles turn white. Tears were going down on your face. They couldn't stop as you wiped them away.

You wanted to make the night special for him. So you bought this sexy nude color lingerie. The bra was a push-up with lace and a bit of sparkle, sheer fabric on the sides showing half of your breasts. While the panties were similar but they were crotchless for easy access. But that special moment didn't happen when you heard him talk to his buddies about you. You didn't have time to take it off and change into regular clothes.

As you finally stopped at the stop sign at the end of your street, you looked at the mirror above your head to see your makeup running. But you didn't care, all you wanted was to drive fast and never looking back.

After the traffic has finally cleared, you stepped on the gas. Driving to the longest and abandoned road. You knew there wasn't going to be anybody there so you wouldn't get in trouble by the police.

You glanced at the time while driving. 10:25pm. You wished you were back in the comfy bed back home. But clearly you didn't have a home. You were homeless with a short amount of money.

And you were horny.

Finally arriving to that long road, you stepped on the gas. Avoiding every speed limit sign that you passed, while you slowly brought your hand down to your untouched core. You used two fingers to rub hard circles on your clit. Making you moan as you tried to concentrate on driving. In the corner of your eye, you saw a dark colored car parked on the other side of the road. Shrugging it off as you used a finger from the same hand to go inside you.

Your moans became louder with every finger thrust you made. You were about to come when you saw blue lights flashing behind you. You swore under your breath, frustrated to not release and to get pulled over. Finally slowing down, you reached to a complete stop as the police car parked behind you. You glanced up at your mirror to see the policeman holding his gun for protection as he came to your window.

You rolled down the window, seeing the man drop his stance as he saw you. You finally remembered that you weren't dressed properly which a lift shade of pink spread across your cheeks. "Uh, license and registration please." He stuck out his hand while you dug everything out of your purse. As you gave it to him, you thought you saw a smirk on his face before he walked away to his car.

It took him awhile as he looked over your record - which was clean. He gave you everything back until he said. "Okay, I need you to get out of the vehicle." You listened, as you carefully got out of the car, you read his name tag that read 'Howell'. "Hands behind your back because you're under arrest. Everything you say and do will be used against you in the court of law." You heard the rattle of his handcuffs, they were cool against your skin making you shiver.

"But what did I do, sir?" You asked as he led you to his police car. "You were speeding. 20 miles above the speed limit, sweetheart." You wanted to reason with him, but somewhat hesitant because it could turn out badly. "Please.. just give me a ticket! I promise I won't do it again!" You tried to move your wrist from the handcuffs but winced from the pain.

He chuckled as he suddenly rammed you against the cars hood. Using one strong hand, pressed down between your shoulder blades so you couldn't move. You instantly felt fingers down in your needy, wet core. "So wet," he slid two fingers in between your folds, making you moan at the touch. "Tastes good too." He said as he put those fingers in his mouth.

You groaned as you felt the cold air take over. You needed this mans warmth. Until you felt a pair of lips, sucking at your clit while the fingers he used early were inside you, pumping in and out, over and over again. "Fuck.." you moaned out, your legs were becoming jello as you felt the urge to come.

"Come." He demanded, of course you obliged. The orgasm hit you like a rock, thighs were shaking as it was hard to stand up. You felt a pair of hands on your hips, soon after one left as you heard a zipper. Everything from the waist down was gone on this man. You knew he was going to fuck you senseless.

"C-condom?" You blurted outed, you wanted to be safe. "Already on, baby." He leaned down to kiss your shoulder before thrusting in. He didn't let you have time to adjust before he pounded into you. The car that was holding you, slightly moved with every movement. Moans and screams of pleasure left from your mouth, you wanted to rub yourself but couldn't because of the handcuffs. "R-rub me.." you said with gritted teeth. Your second orgasm was quickly approaching. He did as what he was told, rubbing you like there was no tomorrow. Suddenly his palm connected to the part of your ass the was out from the lingerie, you jerked back, moans exploded out of your mouth.

The mans thrusts were getting sloppier, indicating he's about to come. Without any warning he spilled his juices into his condom while you shortly hit your second orgasm. Now, the only thing you could hear was the patting you two created. He quickly unlocked the handcuffs for you, you rubbed the marks on your wrists as the man put on his pants.

"The names Dan. Dan Howell." He gave you a small smile. "Now you tell me?" You joked. "Names Y/N."

"So officer, am I under arrested?" You smirked at him, but he shook his head. "No, I'm giving you a warning though. Next time I see you, I might ask you out on a date." He crossed his arms, "why wait?" You walked towards him, planting a kiss on his lips. "If you say so, baby." He brought a hand to the small of your back leading you into his car. "So, your house?" You asked eagerly.

"Yes."

Then you two drove off into the darkness.