Horny But Pregnant

It all started with the rough day at work, working double shifts which mean double more the work. Why can't they be nice to a pregnant woman, who goes threw cramps, cravings and mood swings? Speaking of mood swings, I'm extra horny today.

I texted my husband Dan: Can you help me with something?

Seconds later he texted me back, thinking he's home; Of course darling, whats up?

Me: Pleasure me because I'm freaking horny..

Dan: We'll see, darling ;) See you in a bit.

I didn't text back, 'Dan is such a tease!' I thought in my head. I put my phone in my back pocket, gathering my stuff and heading outside to the car. Praying he'll help me.

---

"I'm home, Dan!" I yelled through the house, taking off my shoes. "In the kitchen." I followed his voice, seeing that Dan was getting a glass of water. "How's work?" He asked. "Fine, now pleasure me." I whined. While putting my purse on the mini island.

"Why can't you wait?" He asked. I widened my eyes, "How can I not wait?!" I mocked him. "You haven't touched me in 5 months! How can I not wait?!" I said, crossing my arms over my chest. He gave me a mischievous smirk. "So just touch me already!" My voice went louder. Dan walked up to me, bringing his hand to the back of my neck, pulling my lips towards his.

It was rough, both fighting for dominance. Dan using his tricks, making me get distracted so he took the lead. I moaned into his mouth, using my hands to try to take his shirt off but Dan took my wrists and brought them back down.

"Dannn..." I whined. "You know I love you, but I don't want to have sex with you when you have our child there." He pointed at my huge stomach. "Is it because I'm fat?" My mood swing definitely swung. Tears were forming in my eyes. "Of course not! You're beautiful!" He said, kissing my forehead. "But I promise.. After you deliver our child and you healed up, I'll make you scream my name louder than ever." He said, giving me a small smirk.

"You're just making me more horny! But I can't wait." I said giving him a kiss. "4 months baby.. 4 more months." Dan said.

---

Hope you enjoyed this imagine! Remember to give it a like, comment and share with your friends!

Requests are open!

P.S. I like these pregnant imagines so I might be writing more about it - feel free to ask for an imagine when or if you want to be prego.