One Night Stand

*smut, don't read if girlxgirl makes you uncomfortable!*

The black skin tight dress fitted you perfectly. The way it shows off your curves while you dance made you confident. The shots of alcohol you took earlier tonight already created a buzz.

Dan Howell, your boyfriend, had to fly to America for a couple days with Phil for a business trip. You were sick and tried of waiting for them to come back. You were board out of your mind, so you decided to go to the club for some fun.

Random bodies, men and women grinded against yours as danced. The bass of the song that was currently playing vibrated the dance floor. The air from the nightclub smelled like hard liquor and body oder, but you didn't care, you're finally having some fun.

The glass that you held was empty and the high heels that were strapped to your feet was getting sore. You escaped from the group of people you danced with as you stumbled to the bar. Passing the velvet loves seats where bodies were pressed together, making out.

Once you found a seat at the bar, you didn't order immediately as you saw the bartender socialize. You decided to slip out of your shoes to give your feet a break. You also dug out your phone, seeing if anybody sent you a message, but nobody didn't. With a big sigh, you tucked your phone away to see the bartender give you a drink.

"I didn't order this," your speech slurred a bit, but the bartender gave you a slight shrug as he pointed to the other end of the bar. You followed his gaze as you saw a woman, about your age signaling to you that she bought it.

You blushed a bit as you picked the drink up as you mouthed a 'thank you'. A woman never bought you a drink before, only a man has. You couldn't help but smile as you placed the cool glass to your lips as you took a sip.

Before you could even place the drink back down on the counter, you felt a cool hand on your thigh as you felt a presence behind you. "What's a girl like you to be here all alone?" The voice came from a woman as her hot breath blew against your ear. The feeling made you shiver a bit as you moved your body to face her.

"No friends." You joked as you scanned her face. It was the woman who bought you your drink from earlier. "I'll be your friend," she winked as she looked over your body. You could see her bite her bottom lip as she took you by the hands.

You had to admit, she was quiet attractive. You couldn't help yourself as you looked down at her ass as she led you out of the nightclub. Maybe it was the massive amount of alcohol that you drank were talking.

You came to a stop as she waved down a taxi. "Where do you live babe?" She questioned, her speech was also slurring. You told her the exact address as the taxi pulled up. The woman still had your hand with hers as she went into the car first. She must of told the driver as he immediately took off, the second as you closed the door.

The woman unexpectedly smashed her lips against yours. You were quiet hesitant to kiss back as Dan came across your mind. You felt guilty, and fear of Dan finding out scared you to death. But you started to kiss back, her tongue entered your mouth. You were about to join her until the taxi driver slammed onto the breaks.

"We've arrived. Uh.. enjoy your night ladies." The driver said awkwardly as you gave him the money to pay for your drive. You both stumbled to the apartment building. Giggles escaped both your mouths as you frantically climbed up the stairs.

You hurriedly unlocked the door as you both walked in. With one swift movement of the door being closed, she pushed you up against the wall. You were quite surprised how strong she was for a small woman. But your legs instantly wrapped around her waist as she attacked your neck with sloppy kisses and hickeys.