Jealousy

*smut*

Y/N's POV

The music blared through the whole house, red solo cups were scattered across the floor making it hard to move around. "Do you see Dan?" I asked the closest person near me. Which the guy shook his head.

I went my way into the kitchen. Avoiding the bodies that are passed out or either kissing. As I got there, a big group of guys was laughing while some looked at me. I gave them a quick glance and went to keg to get my beer.

I angled my cup as I turned on the switch. Seconds later the golden liquid filled my cup. "Hey, Y/N." one guy said, feeling his hot breath on my neck. "Hey," I said, turning around taking a swig from my cup.

"You come here alone?" The guy said. He was very attractive but I didn't see myself with him. "Sadly, yeah" I laughed as the guy filled a cup. "Well, now your not alone." He smirked. As I looked back at the guys group they all yelled "SHOTS!" And came over to the other side of the bar.

"Wanna join?" He asked. I shrugged and nodded. I didn't have nothing else to do. He took my hand as we walked over there. Several shots were lied a crossed the table. We took two, one for each of us. The hard liquor burned as it went down. We laughed as we took another.

Dan's POV

I saw what that guy was doing to her. I was absolutely furious. He was playing the nice guy, little by little he was giving her stronger alcohol. He was going to rape her.

I finished my beer, throwing it to the ground and crushing it with my foot. I had my eyes still on Y/N. She acted uncomfortable and tipsy. The guy wrapped his hands around her waist while another guy grabbed her by the front.

My anger was overflowing. I blacked out. I walked towards them, "Don't touch my fucking girlfriend!" I yelled, connecting my fist to the guy who touched Y/N's ass, jaw. A loud crack was the only thing you could hear besides the music. It clearly stunned him, he was laying on the floor crying.

Y/N hide behind the bar, the other guy was to my back. Leaving me in a head lock, chocking me. Jabbing my elbow into his rib cage, he stammered back, holding his side as he swore. "You son of bitch." He ran towards me, fist pulled back. I dodged his punch, giving him an uppercut and a side punch, knocking him out.

Luckily for me, the other group of guys were shit faced or passed out, plus I was tired. "You can come out Y/N." I said panting lightly. She carefully got out, afraid. "Thank you.." she pushed a piece of hair behind her ear. "My hero."

Y/N's POV

I was so surprised and scared. I pulled in to hug him, as he wrapped his arms around me. "How can I repay you?" I asked, my words slurring slightly. "Well, let's get out of here. People are staring" Dan motioned to the crowd of people, then took my hand to lead my out of the house.

"What made you save me?" I asked as we stood outside in the dark. "I may have a crush on you. And I was jealous. But why those guys were doing wasn't right." He smirked, as I leaned in to kiss him. We fought for dominance but he won. His hands travelled down to cup my ass. It made me gasp, he took his chance to stick his tongue in my mouth.

I wanted him. My body craved to be touched by his rough hands. I broke the kiss, leaning my forehead against his and whispered so only us could here. "I want you to do bad things to me.." I bit my bottom lip. He chuckled, I looked up at his eyes. They were darker, filled with lust. "Should I? You are pretty drunk.." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not drunk, if I'm drunk I'd be passed out so I'm not!" We both laughed.

He began to kiss my neck, unbuttoning my shirt. "W-we're outside!" I tried to look around, we could always get back in the house or do it in the bushes..

Dan's POV

I needed her. I needed to release. My pants were tighter than before because of my erection.. "You won't be able to fuck me properly but I can go down on you.." Y/N said in a cocky tone.

She motioned to the tall bushes. We practically ran to them. Once we got there, Y/N went down on her knees, undoing my belt.

She pulled down my pants and boxers all at once. My length hitting her cheek. She licked the palm of her hand and began to pump.

I through my head back in pleasure. Trying to keep my moans quiet so nobody could hear us.

I looked down to see her, before she gave me any warning she kitten licked my tip, collecting all the pre-cum. "You're such a tease.." I grabbed two fistfuls of her hair, pulling her towards me so she took more in her mouth.

Y/N's POV

I took him in my mouth, I hollowed out my cheeks and began to bob. I took my hands to pump the rest of him.

Ignore my gag reflex as he bucked his hips, I began to bob faster. His moans were becoming louder, he felt him twitch.

"I'm going to come.." he said.

I removed my mouth, still pumping as I adjusted myself.

"Come baby.."

After I said, he came. His come splattered all over my face and mouth. As I stood up and adjust myself, I cleaned my face up. I gave Dan a kiss. "So sexy.." he smirked at me, panting.

"Fuck me when we get to your place.." I bit his earlobe. He smiled and nodded, taking me to his car to drive me to his house.