The Announcement

One day, you and Dan was out and about in town, window shopping for clothes and filming gear for Dan. It was a rainy day and you didn't want to stay in your flat all day so you texted Dan to hang out.
Dan and you were best friends sense you were 2. Now you guys are 15 and in high school. You were starting to have feelings for Dan but you didn't want to ruin your friendship so you kept it a secret, and also you're really shy.
"Hey Y/N! Do you want to see a movie? It's pouring harder than before.." Dan was taller than you so he always had to look down. "Actually, a movie sounds awesome right now, what do you want to see?" I looked up at him smiling.
"Well I'm thinking of watching The Hunger Games.. If that's alright." I nodded thinking that was a great idea.
- At the theater -
Dan and I went to the theater, we got our tickets and food. We finally went to the room where the movie was playing. "Hey Y/N.. I-I want to show you s-something.." Dan was searching something on his phone. "What are you doing Dan?" I said quietly because I was getting nervous and the previews was playing. "I'm on YouTube.. I made a video for you." Even though the lights were out I could still see his face turn red.
"Here watch this.." Dan showed me a video. "Hello Internet, so this video is very important to me, and this is about a girl. And I think I'm in love with her.." I looked at Dan confused, but really hoping its me. "- and this girl is named Y/N. I really like you, Y/N. I'm in love with sense I first laid my eyes on you. So would you go out with me?" I looked at Dan, shocked. I smiled and I hugged him tight and said "Dan I also loved you too. And I'd love to be your girlfriend." I smiled at him. I felt my face start to burn.
Before the movie started Dan leaned in for kiss, which of course I accepted it.

Hope you enjoyed that Imagine. I haven't been posting a lot. I'm sorry! But I hope you enjoyed this!