Mile High Club; requested by omgiannaa

*smut*

"How long till we board?" You asked, taping the floor with your foot. "Anytime now." Dan said, interlocking your hand with his. The airport is the most boring place to wait. Especially when we're going on holiday to Australia. "I'll go get us some coffee." You said, taking your money out of your wallet and heading to the mini Starbucks.

The café wasn't busy at all. Only about a few people were there waiting for the order to come up. "What can I get you?" The young man asked, you took a couple of seconds, looking at the board to see what they had, but immediately just said your regular order with Dan's. It took about 5 minutes for your coffee to come. You quickly grabbed it and walked back to Dan.

"Thanks, baby." He smiled, leaning to kiss you before you both took a sip from your coffee.

"All boarding the flight to Sydney, Australia, please come to the gate!"

"Thank God!" You two cheered, as you quickly put your backpack on while Dan grabbed the suitcases. You two practically ran to the gate because you were so excited. You gave your tickets to the lady who spoke over the intercom. She gave you a smile and wishing you best wishes and hopes to have fun.

When we got on the plane, we looked for our seats. Our seats were in the way back by the small bathroom. Luck was on your side, because your bladder was very small on the plane.

You sat in your seat by the window, watching Dan shove your bag and suitcases in the compartment above your head. "Thank you," you cupped his face with your hands, bringing him for a kiss. "You're welcome." He smiled as he turned his head to look at the people boarding.

You looked in front of you, seeing a tiny screen facing me. You read what it said, and it told us that it's going to take 22 hours. You groaned, resting your head on Dan's broad shoulder. He kissed the top of your head while the flight attendants went over the procedures.

"Please turn off all cell phones and other electronics before lift off." Or, "Please buckle in, use the rope attached to make it tight. Please stay seated while lift off." Seconds later, the pilot spoke. Telling everybody we're leaving now.

You kissed Dan one last time before looking out the window. Feeling the gravity push you back against the seat, harder and harder for every foot you go. You watched everything get smaller.

You smiled to yourself, thinking this it the first actual holiday your spending with Dan without having Phil around. You slowly drifted out of your thoughts by drifting off to sleep.

---

All of a sudden, you got woken up by your head bumping against Dan's shoulder as he made it bounce. You groaned, rubbing the sleepy seeds out of your eyes.

"Wanna join the club?" Dan quietly asked you. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "What club?" You asked, feeling fingers sneak underneath your panties. "This club." He quickly snuck his fingers in between your folds. You gasped, gripping onto his arm. "W-we're going to get caught!" You whispered back, but he shook his head, a smirk on his face. "You know how loud I get!" He chuckled from the comment. Starting to rub your sensitive nub.

"We just need to be quick and quiet." He pulled his hand back to unbuckle himself, he headed towards the bathroom motioning you to come.

You quickly made your way. Avoiding the flight attendants carrying the drink trays. You knocked on the door, when immediately Dan opened it and grabbed your wrist, pulling you into a kiss.

"You can't wait till the hotel?" You mumbled against the kiss while unbuckling his pants. But he shook his head, breaking away from the kiss to pull your leggings and panties down.

Knock knock knock

You gasped, eyes wide open with your hand over your mouth. "Occupied!" Dan yelled, fishing a condom out his pocket. "What are we going to do? How are we going to explain that person what-" You got interrupted by Dan picking you up and thrusting into you.

"F-Fuck!" You gasped, but soon later Dan held his hand over your mouth. "Shhh," he whispered in your ear, hearing low moans out of both your mouths.

He removed his hand from your mouth, as he placed it on your shoulder while the other began to rub your clit.

Your moans became louder as you could feel his thrusts becoming faster and the knot in your stomach starting to form. "I'm close.." you whimpered as you felt your walls clenched around him. His head flew back in pleasure, as he shot his load into the condom.

You both took a minute to catch your breath, before he pulled out. Once you two got your clothes back on, Dan pulled you in to kiss him.

"We joined the club!" You giggled before opening the door. You saw a man, arms crossed staring at you both. You blushed as you quickly ran to your seat. Dan stood there in front of the man, saying:

"She just couldn't wait!"

---

Check out my new fanfic 'Mr. Maniac'

Give it some love and tell me what you think in the comments. ❤️❤️