Tumblr Tag

*smut*

I forgot who requested this 0_0

Throwback to his sexy end screen dance lmao

"Hello internet! Today I'll be going in the depths of Tumblr. Many of you have requested this, but first I need a person to witness this with me!" He mentioned you over to him, as you rolled into the view. Your smile was big, as you waved to the camera. You placed your head on his shoulder, while one of his arms connected with yours.

"Should I be scared?" You asked Dan while looking at the camera. Of the little screen that's a connected to the camera, you could see Dan's eyes widen as he nodded. You looked down to his free hand to find him logging into his Tumblr. You laughed as you saw fan edits of Dan.

"Wow, my fans are such great artists." He laughed at the pictures of him and Phil having no noses, or seeing edits that said 'if Dan was a girl:.' "Your hot as a girl, babe!" You joked as you gently jabbed his rib with your pointer finger. "That's not what you said last night." He chuckled, winking at you. Your cheeks started to burn, you blurted out: "edit that out!" You earned a laugh from him.

Both of you scrolled through for a few more minutes. Seeing fan art of you, seeing cute gifs of you two and then reading erotic fan-fictions.

You both cringed to see how in depth the writers went to talk about your sex life. But to be honest, you were feeling slight aroused as Dan read on. You bit your lower lip, trying to contain yourself to not tackle Dan. But before you knew it, Dan was saying his outro while he was aligning the camera to record his; 'sexy end screen dance.'

Your blush turned a deep crimson red as you both swayed your hips side to side. For some reason, whenever you watch him film this part, you become more horny. Finally, he turned off the camera as he was walking back to his chair, but immediately got pulled back by you. As you pushed him down against the bed.

His breath hitched as you began to palm him. A throaty groan escaped his lips as his head lolled back. "H-Horny?" He asked you as he grabbed your wrist. "Fuck yes." You groaned as you pulled away from his grip. You practically tore your sweatpants and t-shirt off of you, including your bra and panties.

You looked down at the tent in his boxers, as he already took off his pants and shirt. You couldn't help but whimper as you couldn't look away.

Dan bucked his hips as you looped your fingers through the waist band. You ripped the thin gray fabric down, he's erected member shot up. You peppered kisses up and down his shaft. You earned a few moans by your actions. You grabbed onto his member, as you aligned himself to your entrance. You didn't bother to go down on him. You needed him now.

You sunk down. You through your head back of the feeling of pleasure as he stretched your inner walls. You moaned out a curse word as you began to rock your hips back and forth. Dan's hands immediately came to your hips, helping you to create as much pleasure as possible.

Your eyes didn't leave his, both of your mouths were in a small "o". The pleasure was making you two both numb. But seconds later, the knot in your stomach was coming quickly. Dan's was too as you could feel him twitch inside you. With a few more thrusts from Dan, you clenched around him. Seconds later after your orgasm, you quickly got off of him so he could release as well.

His salty liquid splattered all over his stomach. You looked around to see if you had a rag laying around, but you didn't. So, you just decided to lick it off. After he was all cleaned, you gave him a kiss for him to taste himself.

"Your so perfect." He smirked, as he turned you over so he could spoon you. You giggled as you kissed the knuckle of his hand. "We should do that again."

"What, read fanfictions about us then have sex? Yes please!" You both laughed.

Soon enough, you both fell asleep in each other's arms.