Love Bites

*smut*

"Run, Y/N! Before they get you!" Your mother yelled behind you. You sprinted away from your burning village. Dodging the fallen branches and roots, while grabbing onto the trees trunks for leverage for you to go faster.

You had to run your heart out. Two burly vampire men were close behind. You had to hide. You had to figure out a way for them to lose you. "C'mere girl, it won't hurt." One of them snickered. The other tried to grab you, but ripped the skirt from your dress instead.

You screamed at the feeling of the cold that touched your now bare legs. You finally thought of something. You dashed to the left, jumping off a cliff that had a cave underneath it. You didn't land on your feet, only your butt. You cried out because the breath got knocked out of you. But quickly dragged yourself into the cave.

You prayed to God that there wasn't any bears in the cave and hoping the vampires lost you. You prayed for a bounty hunter, to slay all the vampires that converted your village but especially your family. The air filled your burning lungs, you cried out. You wanted to go back home.. but you were officially abandoned.

You knew you had to wait. You knew it was going to take forever to get your courage up for you to leave. You needed some rest, so you took a nap. Trying to avoid the urge to scream as you hear nosies outside.

---

You woke up, by two hands shaking your shoulders violently. You screamed as you tried to push away the silhouette, but barely moved it. You heard the figure shush you, putting a cold finger to yours lips. You tried to bite him but failing because of your nervous.

"Be quiet, before they find us!" The voice yelled. It sounded like a man. The man took away his finger, he stepped out into the cold night. "W-who are you?" You quietly asked. "I'm Dan." He looked back, his eyes twinkling in the moonlight. "Vampire or bounty hunter?" You stood up from the caves wall.

"Vampire." He walked back towards you, while you backed away. Panicking, afraid he'd kill you. "Get away!" You yelled as you picked up a rock to throw at him. But he quickly caught it in one swift movement. "I'm different than the others!" He said, before you knew it, you were pinned against the caves walls, your wrists in his tight grip.

You tried your hardest to break free. But failed miserably. "P-please don't hurt me.." tears escaped from your eyes, on to the floor. But the vampire called Dan shook his head, leaning towards you to kiss the trail of tears away. His hands went to your hips, while you wrapped your arms around his strong neck.

You didn't even know this man, but you felt so attracted to him. Was he using some type of vampire magic on you?

"I'm sorry.. but you need to be converted." You gasped, more tears left your eyes. "You are the only human left.." You drove your head in the crook of his neck. You couldn't stop crying. "It'll only hurt a bit. Once I bite you, you'll be unstoppable. Trust me."

"But I don't even know you! How can I?" You said as you wiped tears away. You looked into his eyes, his pupils dilated, turning a blood red color. "I'll take you to where you are safe. Now we must hurry."  He brought his hands, one on your shoulder and the other on the side of your head. Pushing them away, making him have enough room to bite.

You didn't watch as he slipped his teeth into you. You screamed at the top of your lungs, you felt all your blood leaving your body. You dug your nails into his showing skin. You wanted this sensation to be gone.

He let you go, your knees went weak but he caught you in bridal style. You hesitantly looked up, you saw blood dripping from his mouth. You blacked out.

---

You woke up, in a strange room. Your eyes fluttered open, adjusting to the rooms dim light. You looked around the room, it was just like yours. But bigger and darker colors. You lifted your hand, your skin color was dull. Practically white. You wanted to scream, but was to exhausted and hungry.

You got off the bed, your body felt so much lighter, you felt powerful. You opened the heavy door, to find Dan waiting for you. "W-where am I?" You looked around the long hallway. "My home. Here, your food." He handed you a bowl of blood. You felt sick looking at it, but remembered you are a vampire now. You took it from his hands, putting the bowl to yours lips. Your new pair of teeth came out as you drank it.

"Thank you," you curtsied. You could finally see what he looked like. He had curly brown hair, tall and had brown eyes. You saw him smirk at you, "what?" You giggled when you asked. "You are beautiful, even if you are pale." We both laughed, "what is your name?" He smiled. "I'm Y/N. We only just met. But thank you for saving me."

"Of course, I hope you liked my room. That's where you're going to stay. All the guest rooms are full." You thought he was a nice man, so you nodded. "I thought vampires don't sleep?" He chuckled, "we don't, but we can do activities there." You knew what he meant, so you gave him a wink and headed back in.

He followed shortly behind, excited for what's going to happen. "Undo my corset, please." You put your back towards his front, grinding your bottom into his member while he undid the strings. He groaned as you took off your dress, taking off your undergarments, you were now completely naked.

You turned to face him as you saw him struggle to take off his clothes. But after a matter of seconds he was naked. He easily picked you with his super strength. His member teasing your entrance as he set you both on the bed.

He kissed the part of your neck that he bit. As he thrusted into you. You moaned as he didn't leave you anytime to adjust. His strength and speed leaving you in complete bliss. The bed creaked under you as the headboard slammed against the wall.

Your strength surprised you as you both switched positions. You rode him while he helped you, by thrusting upwards and using his hands. He moaned as his fingernails dug into your hips. You whimpered at the feeling in the pit of your stomach. "I'm so close." You said as you felt him twitch inside you. A few more thrusts later, he came inside you while your walls clenched around him.

You got off of him, falling beside him as you both curled against each other. He kissed your temple as you smiled. "I'll like this here.." you giggled as you wrapped your arm around him. "You're welcome by the way.." which made you both laugh.

You guys tried to fall asleep but ended up talking the whole night to get to know each other.