Roadtrip; resquested by _TotallyNotLia_

*smut*

"C'mon guys! Let's hit the road!" Yelled Phil as he was standing by the door, suit case in hand while the other was on the doorknob.

"Coming!" You and Dan both yelled in unison. You giggled as you pecked Dan's soft lips as you grab your suit case. Dan was following a few steps away. "Where are we going again?" You asked as you looked at Phil. But he only shrugged, replying with a "anywhere, really. Just wanted to get out of the flat."

You felt Dan wrap his arm around your shoulders as he walked you outside of the building. He opened the trunk of the car, putting our suitcases in, then heading to the backseat so he could sit with you.

By extinct, you curled right in his side, as he chuckled as he kissed the top of your forehead. "Don't think of any ideas, guys!" Phil said as he looked back at you two. "Alright, alright!" Dan laughed. Seconds later Phil drove out of the parking lot and into the busy streets of London.

You pulled your phone out, logging onto Twitter as you read the daily celebrity gossip. You 'ooh' and 'ahh' as you showed Dan. Occasionally reading it to Phil.

"Ooh! Turn up the music!" You cheered as your favorite song came on - Thief by Ansel Elgort. (My fave song btw 😏)

You sang your heart out, doing weird hand motions. You heard Dan laugh as you saw him pull out his phone, obviously recording you. But you didn't care!

After the song ended, you punched Dan's shoulder playfully as he tackled you with kisses. Your giggling was uncontrollable as he tenderly kissed down your jaw and neck.

You quickly pushed him away before Phil could see, but sadly he did. "It's going to be a long ride with you two!" You rolled your eyes, "at least I pushed him away!" I joked as I looked out the window.

The car ride became silent, Dans hand was on your thigh while you fell into a deep sleep, leaning against the window.

---

The music came back to focus, as you opened your eyes. Fighting the urge to close them. You felt a familiar sensation. You looked down, your eyes widening as you saw Dan's hand underneath your skirt.

"Hell are you doing?" You whimpered softly as you turned your head to face him. He had a big smirk placed on his face as he looked ahead. You tried to push his arm away put before you knew it, he plunged a finger right inside you.

You groaned as you placed your head in the crook of his neck. You brought your hand to his, you took on of his fingers and placed it on your sensitive nub.

You moaned as you felt the pleasure course through your veins. You began to suck on his sweet spot, leaving a dark purple hickey. He added another finger in side you. He curled them to hit your g-spot. His thumb, began to rub harder as you tried not to yell out his name.

Your gaze was getting hazy as you looked up at the front seat to see Phil, giving you guys strange looks. You tried to give him a half smile, but you gasped instead.

Your walls contracted around his fingers as your juices ran down your legs. He brought the fingers that were inside you, in his mouth. He leaned in to whisper in your ear; "you taste so good, baby."

You glared at him, as you tried to clean yourself up. Once you finished, Phil spoke up.

"You two are disgusting!" He shook his head. Dan chuckled again, you leaned in to whisper to him:

"We'll finish what you started babe."

---

I'm sorry if this sucked. I've been really depressed lately and it's been sucking my energy out of me. But who cares about me, I hope you enjoyed! Part two will be out soon.