Bully and the Nerd

Walking down the halls in school is a nightmare. Everyone glaring at me or saying nasty words coming out of their mouths. It seemed like I was the most hated girl in school, but I haven't done a thing. I'm just a regular socially awkward girl, who studies over the weekend, fangirls over bands and doesn't go out much.

I stood in front of the door that heads into the classroom. Hands shaking, beads of sweat forming onto my forehead. I took the back off my hand, swiping it across my forehead. I took a deep breath, looking at my watch, it was exactly 8:10. Class starts any minute now. I decided to walk in, not looking at my classmates nor the teacher.

As I got to my desk, putting my bag beside me, taking out my note book for notes. I got the courage to look up at the board. Hearing the bell ring and the teacher walking. The teacher didn't say much, only doing attendance and telling us what to do. As I got to work, writing down things about the topic. In the background I heard talking, I remember that voice.

It was Dan Howell. The bully in the classroom. He had brown hair, super tall and covered with tattoos. He is making my life in school a living hell.

I didn't know class finished until the bell rang, it was my last class today and I couldn't wait to get home. "Y/N, Dan, please come here for a second." The teacher said. I froze, feeling eyes on me. I heard Dan swear in the back. I walked to desk, shaking. Dan following me. "Y-yes?"I choked out.

"Do you mind staying after school with Dan? You are the smartest person in this classroom." The teacher said. "O-of course.." I looked at Dan who had a smirk laid across his face. "Great. I'll leave the keys on my desk, when your done, lock it." I gave him a nod. I walked back to my desk setting down my bag. I walked to a shelf in the classroom to grab lined pieces of paper and a math work sheet.

"This is total bull." Dan said crossing his arms. "Well, you have to pass this class, Dan.." I said quietly. We got to work shortly after, Dan swearing because he's getting frustrated. Suddenly Dan stood from the desk, shoving it to the side. He began to drive me against the board.

"Ow.." I said, rubbing my back. "What are you doing?!" I said in a panic. He interrupted by bringing his lips towards mine. I can't believe I was kissing him back, I hated him, but did I really have feelings? I got the courage to push him away. "Why did you kiss me?" I asked him. "Do you not get it? Y/N, I like you." My eyes went wide. "B-but all those things you said to me.." He sighed. "I tried to say nice things but I couldn't. I never mean't to hurt you. I really care about you."

His eyes were soft. Lightly smiling, showing his dimples. I smiled at him. I was shocked but happy, I do like him for some reason. I gave him a peck on the lips. "Maybe this'll work Dan.." I said packing up my stuff. As I finished I walked up to Dan again, giving him a kiss and gave him my number that I scribbled on a piece of paper, earlier. "Call me." I said. "Its a date." He said.

We walked out of the classroom together, holding hands and going home.

~~~

Hope you enjoyed :)