Trench Coat

*smut*

Beep beep beep

Your eyes struggled to open as you hit the off button on your alarm clock to make it stop the annoying noises. You groaned as you rolled over on your other side to curl up next to Dan. But you forgot that Dan had to go to work earlier in the morning.

You took a big sigh as you ran your fingers through your hair, thinking of what to do today.

'Go shopping?' No.

'Read a book?' No.

'Binge watch Netflix?' Maybe.

'Go visit Dan?' Yes!

You smiled to yourself, thinking that Dan would be very happy to see you because he's been so stressed lately. But first, you needed to decide on what to wear. You bought a few clothes recently, such as; leggings, t-shirts, shoes and trench coat.

You got a perfect idea about the trench coat. You've seen plenty of movies when women surprise their boyfriends or husbands. And after all, Dan had plenty of fantasies about you, especially about this one.

After taking another minute in your cozy bed, you crawled out of it. Dan's oversized shirt fit you like a dress as you looked through your closet to find the coat. Once you found it, you didn't bother to find a bra or underwear. You are going fully commando.

Finally, you jumped into the shower, where you instantly washed yourself because you were very excited. Once your hair had time to dry, you left it down in its natural state - which he loves. You wrapped yourself in the coat, double checking to see if your chest didn't stick out. Luckily it didn't.

You texted Dan, telling him that you were on your way, and you'll be there in 10. Before you left, you went back into the room to get some condoms, stuffed them in the trench coats pocket then left.

You quickly ran to your car because London was having a huge rain storm today. You quietly thanked your coat for keeping you nice and dry.

---

"Hello! Welcome to BBC 1 radio station, what can I do for you?" Said the nice receptionist, "I'm here to see, Dan Howell. He should be expecting me." You gave her a small smile as she pressed some buttons on her phone to call up your boyfriend.

"Hello?" Said Dan, "hi, Mr. Howell a...?" She looked up at you, "oh! Y/N Y/L/N." She gave you a nodded and continued, "a Y/N is here to see you." - "Send her in." She hung up the phone, "go down to the end of the hallway, on your right is his studio." You gave her a quiet thank you and followed her directions.

You softly knocked on his door then went in. "Hey beautiful," Dan smiled as he got up from his chair to embrace you. You placed your head in the crook in his neck to smell his lovely cologne. "What are you doing here?" He ran his hands down your body, "to see you silly." You snuck your hands down to the tie that held your coat close. You had a smirk on your face as you pulled the string. Dan's eyes widened to see your coat fall to the ground.

"Like what you see?" You gave him a wink before locking the door. "God, yes." He pulled you into him, your mouth inches away from his. "Like one of my fantasies.." you could his growing bulge against your thigh. You nodded, then leaned in to kiss him as he brought one of his hands to be on your neck as the other on your soaking heat.

You moaned out as he stuck a finger in between your folds as he dipped one finger inside you. "You're so beautiful," he brought your leg up to wrap your leg around his waist. Before wrapping the other around him, you grab the condom out of your coat then gave to him. He quickly grabbed your other leg as he pushed you against the wall.

You pulled his shirt off him, his bare chest exposed, you began to pepper kisses and leaving hickeys on his prominent collar bones, while you snuck your fingers in his hair, you tugged this short hairs as he groaned at the feeling.

You heard the sound of metal, you looked down to see he was undone his belt and pants as he slid them down, including his boxers half way. You whimpered as you saw his length slap against him. You took him in your hands as you began to pump him, while he tore open the condoms package. His head through back with pleasure. But soon after he stopped you to put the condom on.

He aligned himself with your entrance, slowly thrusting in. You let out another moan, but soon you felt a hand over your mouth. "Shh, before we get caught." You gave him a nod as you felt him thrust inside you. His hand left your mouth to grip your hips. His thrusts became increasingly faster, profanities left yours and Dan's mouths.

You saw the veins stick out of Dan's neck, you knew he was close when you saw that - and of course you felt him twitch inside you. You were close, but not close enough. He knew your body so well that he brought his hand down to rub your clit.

You felt the tightness in your stomach become tighter. You bit your lip, and dug your nails into his skin. You tasted blood from your lip as your walls tightened around him. Yours and Dan's head through back as pleasure coursed through your bodies. Your legs ached as you were set back onto the ground. You bent down to grab your coat, while you saw Dan put his clothes back on then toss the condom away.

Once you two were decent, he quickly wrapped you in his arms, kissing the top of your forehead. "Thank you baby, I needed that." You giggled, "I'm just happy to help," you pecked him on the lips, as you broke away from the embrace. "I'll see you later, I love you Dan." His smile became wider.

"I love you too, baby." He opened the door for you, you walked out giving a small wave before leaving. You smiled to yourself, remembering on what you just did. You marked the memory in your mind, making sure to do it again.

---

If you haven't already checked out my new fanfic - 'My HeartBreaker' - go read it and tell me what you think! :)

+

I dunno.. I'm thinking of deleting 'Your Majesty'. I see no future like I do with my new fanfic. I'm sorry to disappoint any of you who enjoyed it. :(

So sorry,
Meg x