Accent

I'm selfish at the moment so I'm writing myself an imagine. You can change my name to yours and of course where you come from and how you talk.

People who live in Maine talk different, so hopefully you'll learn new terms! :)

No hate,
Enjoy x

---

"Hey guys! It's Megan! And welcome to my new YouTube video!" I smiled as I waved to the camera. "Today's guests I have Phil," he waved, "and my awesome boyfriend Dan!" Dan leaned in to kiss my cheek as I giggled.

"As many of you know, I was born and raised in Maine, USA. So I decided to quiz them on terms!" I picked up my flash cards that I made earlier, I heard quiet chuckles behind me. I decided to ignore them, as I turned to Dan.

"Ready, babe?" I smiled as he nodded, "what does, spleeny mean?" Dan crossed his leg as he rubbed his thumb and pointer on his chin. "You always this, especially when we try something new-" he winked, it earned him a giggle. "It means feeling nervous or anxious." I clapped my hands to tell him he was correct. Phil complained saying it wasn't fair.

I turned my head to Phil, signaling him I was about to ask him a question. "Phil, what does numb mean?" He cocked an eyebrow, "it means to not feel anything, right?" But I shook my head. "It actually means stupid." Phil shook his head, "that doesn't make any sense!"

That video I was making was short, as I kept asking them words, their laughter was louder. I decided to cut the video, as I made a mental not to record the outro separately.

"Why are you guys laughing?" I stood up from the couch as I turned to glare at them. For what I said, it made them laugh even louder. "It's your accent, Megan!" Phil said as his face was becoming red. "What about it?" I felt some what embarrassed. "You sound like a man.." Dan laughed as I gasped. Phil agreed to his statement "it sounds like your sick, but your not!" I exploded.

"It isn't my fault I lived all the way up North by the Canadian border! Fuck you guys!" It turned out I was storming into Dan and I's bedroom. I flopped on my side of the bed, crying in my pillow. I didn't bother to sit up as I heard the door open.

"Meg.." he climbed over to my body, as he wrapped his arm around my waist. "Fuck off." I cried more, but he pulled me up so I could face him. "Your accent is hot." I rolled my eyes as I fixed my makeup. "I shouldn't of said that, I'm sorry baby." He pulled me into a hug, as he passionately kissed him.

"The desserts you make from Maine are delicious." The comment made me laugh as I playfully hit his shoulder.

"I love you, Meg."

"I love you too."