You Caught Him

"Hey, I'll be back in an hour!" I yelled through, Dan's, Phil's and mines flat. "Where you going?" Asked Dan as Phil and him were walking out of his room. "Just going to grab a cup of coffee with Y/BFF/N." I went towards Dan to kiss him and wave to Phil. "I'll be back, love you!" I grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.

Opening the car door, I sat in the front seat. I put my keys in the ignition and turned it on. Before I drove out, I decided to text Y/BFF/N to tell her I was on my way. Seconds later I left.

It was about a ten minute drive, but it went by quickly because I was jamming out to the music that was playing. Once I parked in front of the coffee shop, she texted me that she's already there. As I walked into the coffee shop, the wonderful smell engulfed me. "Y/N, over here!" I turned around to where the voice was, once I saw her, I ran up to her and gave her a big hug.

"How have you been?" I asked as I saw her give me a cup of coffee. "It's been good! Met a guy! I think he could be the one." She smiled as we both took a sip from our coffees. "That's good. Dan and I are doing great. And our sex life is pretty good." I gave her a wink, as she laughed.

We've talked for awhile, remembering the memories we've made back in college. I looked down at my watch. It's almost been an hour since I got here, and I really should get home. So we said our goodbyes, then went into our separate cars.

After turning on the road, I had the worst luck with the lights. Whenever I got to one it immediately turned red. So it turned my ride into a 20 minute ride instead of a 10.

Once I turned into our driveway, I instantly got out and stretched as I fumbled with my house key. After finding it, I walked to the door, unlocking it, then stepping in side. "Dan! Phil! I'm home!" I yelled through our flat. Nobody answered or came out to see me, so I went in deeper. I heard voices and chuckles coming to Dan's room.

I smiled, thinking Dan and Phil are playing some sort of video game. I moved closer to find the door slightly open. I looked through the crack and I saw Dan's silhouette hovering over something.

Anger grew inside me as I thought Dan brought a girl home. I balled my fists, ready to make some type of statement until I opened the door.

Dan's body was hovering over Phil's! Their lips were locked as they didn't see me. My eyes widened while I cleared my throat. Dan instantly shot up, both of them looking at me, their cheeks burning. "Sorry for interrupting," I giggled as I turned around to walk into the kitchen.

"Y/N wait!" Dan yelled as both of them followed me. I turned around to see both of them still embarrassed. "That'll never happen again!" Said Phil. "We were only wondering what it felt like. It's a one time thing!" Dan said as he took my hands. I shrugged my shoulders, I was oddly okay with this. Probably because Phil was my best friend and Dan was my boyfriend. I have so much trust into them.

"Relax guys, I know the feeling. I trust you two." I gave them both a reassuring smile. Phil took a deep breath as his shoulders relaxed to his normal state. Dan leaned in to peck my lips.

"Remember when you two walked on me kissing, Y/BFF/N?" They both nodded at me, "and you guys said you trusted me. So here we are, saying that I trust you." Dan kissed me again, "thank you, baby."

"Now, if you really bring a girl here, she'll be leaving without any limbs." I gave Dan a wink before walking off, leaving both of them shocked.

---

It's short but... PHAN! PHAN! PHAN! PHAN!