The Musical (Murr x Reader)

"So guys I have two ticket to Phantom of the Opera!! It's tonight! Who wants to go?!" Murr said on set, he looked at all the guys smiling. The others looked at one another, Sal shook his head while  Joe laughed and Q remained silent. Murr frowned. He could never find someone to attend musicals with him. "Come on its Phantom of the Opera! It's a classic!"

"I can't man I gotta watch Milana and Remington while Bessy goes out with some friends." Joe said. Murr figures that Joe would be busy with the new baby.

"I can't man, I'm sorry." Q said. Murr wanted to ask why he couldn't but he didn't feel like hearing an excuse. If Q didn't want to go he didn't have to. Murr looked to Sal next. Sal shook his head.

"I just don't want to go." He said. Joe and Q laughed while Murr sighed.

"Let's just forget about your tickets and send you out to do your stuff." Joe said. He gave Murr a pat on the back and set him on his way. Even with the challenge he still thought about his tickets.

"Guys what am I gonna do about my extra ticket?" He asked. Joe laughed at him and thought up a plan.

"Don't worry bud! We'll found you someone to take!" He said. They guys grinned and searched the park. Suddenly Joe's eyes went to you and smiled. He quickly unplugged the microphone and turned to the others.

"Alright fellas so we have a beautiful woman in the park. Let's have this ferrety man see if he can get her." Joe went to his pocket and pulled out his black wallet. He slapped a 20 dollar bill onto the table. "20 bucks says he gets her." Sal and Q said a surprised"ohhhh" in unison. Sal quickly grabbed his and took out a 20 of his own.

"I bet he won't." Sal set it on the other 20 dollar bill. They looked over at Q. He lifted his hands up and shook his head.

"I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this bet. It's a tough call." He's said. Joe pulled the microphone in.

"Do you see the girl that just sat on the bench?" He said into the microphone. Murr looked around and spotted you. He smiled.

"Yes. She's beautiful." He said. Joe smirked to himself.

"Go sit next to her." He said. Murr realized what was to come. He could feel his heart flutter and his pulse quicken. God he was lovesick school boy. He strode over to you and sat beside you. You had to admit the first thought that went through your mind was why this seat out of all the other seats in this park? You looked up at him and was shocked by his smiling face. You smiled back.

"Hi. I'm James." He said. You chuckled a bit. He sounded so confident but yet you can see in his smiling face his nervousness.

"Hello. I'm (Y/N)." You said. You both shared a few seconds of awkward eye contact. He looked like he had something on his mind but you had no clue what it was.

"You trying to read her mind or what? Ask the girl before she gets twice as uncomfortable!" Q yelled, laughing. The second you looked away he lured you back into a conversation.

"Hey! So I know who just met buttttt...." You sat there confused as he reached into his jacket pocket. What did this awkward stranger have in his pocket? "Have two tickets to a musical and I have no one to go with. Will you be my guest?" You smiled widely.

"I love musicals!" You glanced over at the tickets. "Phantom of the Opera! An amazing classic!" Murr smiled with pure excitement. "But I have to ask.....are you asking me on a date?" The guys 'oooooo'ed at the response.

"You tell us Murr! Is it a date?" Q asked. The jokers and the crew started at the camera in anticipation. Murr took a deep breath.

"Yes. Yes I am." He said. Sal gripped Q waiting for your response while Joe stared at the two 20 dollar bills. Sal noticed this and looked at Joe angrily.

"She didn't answer yet!" Sal shouted. You looked at Murr once again. He was cute and it was really sweet of him to ask you to go with him. You wanted to see where this date went and see if you two could possibly have some more dates in the future.

"I'll happy to go one a date with you!" You said. The guys yelled out in shock. Murr smiled happily unable to contain his excitement. Joe violently grabbed the 20s and bumped Sal with his chest and stomach.

"BOOM! 40 DOLLARS BABY!" He yelled in Sal's face. Despite losing 20 dollars, Sal smiled at Joe's childish behavior.

******
Murr fixed his bow tie, he could feel the cameras and the producers watching him. The guys watched him, standing on the street waiting for you. Yes there was still time until the musical began, but the way you two met was so odd there was a chance you would bail. "Where is she? I'm pretty nervous." Murr mumbled.

"Don't worry bud I'm sure she'll come soon give her time." Q said. Murr stood on his tippy toes, looking past the crowd of people the best he could.

"James!" He heard. He turned and saw you. You were dressed fancy which cause Murr to freeze in admiration.

"(Y/N)! You look beautiful!" He said. You set your hand on his shoulder and smiled.

"Thank you so much! You look handsome." You said, looking at his suit. He offered you his arm.

"Are you ready?" He asked. You nodded and wrapped your arm around his. The guys cheered for him as you both walked in.

"Way to go Murray!" Joe shouted. Murr smiled at their compliments and discreetly took out the earpiece, ready to enjoy the night.