Trying to Read (Joe x Reader)

(Sorry this is another Joe part but he fitted this best)

You shut the door of your's and Joe's hotel room and smiled. Finally. After hours of walking around the unfamiliar city with the others you can finally sit in bed and read your book. You asked the guys if you could go back to the hotel cause you had a stomach ache. You were that desperate to read the book. You had bought it on the road. The moment you saw it you just wanted to lay in the soft hotel bed and read every page. The description of the book dragged you in and you never wanted to leave the alternate universe of the book. But of course the guys were explores and tending to joining walking around or driving around. You tried to read it before but all four guys wanted you to look at something or go somewhere.

"Look all the different foods (Y/N)!"

"Look at that dog (Y/N)!"

"Look at the water (Y/N)!"

"Let's look in that store (Y/N!)

After an hour of that your legs were ready to fall off. You hoped not the fall asleep while reading. You would read the bus while you all drive but it was too loud and reading while driving made your head hurt. You crawled into the bed and slipped in it. You pulled out the book and smiled to yourself. You read about a chapter and a half when you heard the door open.

"Hey babe how you feeling?" Joe asked. You can tell Joe was at the end of the bed. You didn't bother to put the book down.

"uh yeah better." You said. You heard him gasp.

"You lied!" He yelled. You sighed then shrugged. He plopped on the bed. "I'm hurt!" He yelled dramatically.

"I just wanted to read without you and the others bugging me." You said. He sighed.

"Is it even that good of a book?" He asked. He grabbed the book from your hand before you could answer.

"Hey! Give that back Joe!" You yelled. He walked to the end of the bed and started looking through the book. He read the back of it.

"Not bad. But this is a vacation, you should enjoy the area! Spend time with us!" He said. You huffed.

"I don't want to spend time with you guys right now!" You said. He frowned.

"Oh ok... well me and the others are going to the hotel pool." He said, sulking. As he walked to door, you groaned.

"Damn it.... Fine! Just let me put on my bathing suit." You said. He got a huge smile on and ran to the bed. He gave you sweet kiss.

"Thank you! You'll have fun, trust me!" He said. He left you to get changed. You sighed and set the book down. You'll have to finish it a different time