Sal! (Q/Sal A Date with Sal)

"Sal." You said. He smiled and cheered to himself by whispering "yes!" Q looked down at ground and shrugged. He hugged you both and left the house. You looked at Sal.

"Got any plans tomorrow?" He asked. You shook your head.

"I'm free." You said.

"Perfect! You want to get some dinner?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled. "Great. See you tomorrow!" He said. He left your apartment.

~*Next night~*

You put a comb through your hair once more. You were now ready for your date with Sal. Just in time too, you heard a knock on the door. You walked to the door and stopped. You took a deep breath. You were nervous. You opened the door. Sal was there smiling with some flowers.

"These are for you." He said.

"Aww thank you." You said, taking them. You set them on the table near by.

"Shall we go?" He asked, offering you his hand. You laughed and took it.

"Yes, we shall." You said. He took you out of the apartment. You two went to a restaurant you've never been to. It looked nice and the servers were nice. At first Sal felt awkwardly nervous, but then he realized you too were friends and now dating, he had nothing to worry about. You order your favorite meal. You ordered it many times but it never seemed to get old.

You both talked, ate and laughed. Gosh you loved Sal's laugh. He had a laugh that made you say to yourself 'It's not that funny' but at the same time you had to laugh along. You noticed other people staring, probably wondering what the funny joke was. After dinner you two didn't want dessert. Sal took you back to the apartment. When you got to the door, you turned around to face Sal.

"Thank you for the great time Sal." You said. He smiled.

"You're welcome. Thank you for letting me take you out." He said. You kissed his cheek. The moment your lips touched his cheek, you felt it burning. When you looked at him face to face, his red tint matched the heated feeling. You grinned feeling quite accomplished.

"Bye Sal." You said.

"Bye (Y/N)." He said. You entered the apartment and locked it up. You sent Joe a text before going off to bed.

I chose Sal. It was amazing and I believe I made the right choice. Thanks for the help. :)