Wasted Q (Q x Reader)

You sighed as you laid out the couch. "2:47 am." You mumbled. A part of you felt like you should have expected this from Q. When the guys go out they always have so much fun they lose track of time. Good thing Joe doesn't drink. There was a knock on the door. You went to the door and opened it. Q was leaned on Joe while Joe had a slightly annoyed look.

"Special delivery." He said with a small smile.

"I think you gave me the wrong package. I didn't ask for a wasted idiot." You said.

"Sorry ma'am but you're stuck with it." He said. You sighed and laughed.

"Fine." You said. You grabbed Q's hand and brought him inside. He walked into the livingroom. You turned back to Joe. "Thank you Joe."

"No problem someone has to be responsible." He said.

"Hi (Y/N)!!" Murr and Sal yelled from the back seat. You waved and smiled.

"See ya (Y/N)." Joe said.

"Bye Joe." You said. You shut the door as he walked off. You walked into the living room to see Q pressing Chessie against his face. She tried get outta of hands. "What are you doing?" You asked laughing a bit.

"I love her." He said.

"Well baby I don't think she wants to be held right now." You said sitting besides him. Chessie bit at his index finger.

"But I wanna hold her." He said. She scratched Q hand a bit which made Q sigh. He set her down and she ran off. You were watching her until Q grabbed you.

"W-What are you doing?!" You laughed. He set you on his lap and pressed his face on yours.

"I love you too." He said. You smiled.

"I love you too." You said. I could get used to drunk Q.

"You're like a biggggg cat." He mumbled a bit sing songy. You laughed.

"You're such a goofball." You said. He laid his head on your shoulder.

"Expect you don't have fur or a tail....and you have boobs." He said. You chuckled.

"You're so wasted." You said.

"No no I only had a few drinks." He said.

"Well that was enough to make you drunk off your ass." You said. You pushed Q's arms off and stood up. "You should probably get to bed." Q suddenly got a huge smirk on his face.

"Bed you say?" He asked. You scoffed.

"To sleep Quinn." You said.

"Yeah sure (Y/N), to sleep." Q said. He put the word sleep in quotations. You shook your head.

"You can stay down here then." You said. You started to walk up the stairs. He quickly followed but grabbed the railing.

"No no don't leave me. I feel dizzy baby." He said. You sighed. You walked to the bottom of the step and took his hand.

"Ok come on." You said. You helped him up the stair and into the bed. He took off his shirt and jeans and laid down. He groaned. "Make sure you go into the bathroom if you feel sick." You said.

"Ok." He mumbled. You laid on the other side of him. He turned to you.

"I love you." He said. You smiled.

"I love you too." You said. He kissed you.

******

When you woke up the next morning, Q was not in the bed. "Q?!" You yelled when you walked into the hallway. You walked downstairs and saw Q on the couch.

"Hi...." He mumbled.

"Hey babe, you ok?" You asked. He shook his head.

"I don't feel well I drank too much last night." He said.

"I know." You said. You felt his forehead. It was burning hot. "I hate to say it but you have to go film an episode for the show." You said. He groaned.

"Can I skip?" He asked.

"No you can't skip." You said. He groaned again.

"But I want you to take care of me." He said.

"I have to go to work." You said. He groaned even louder.

"You're just a waitress. Skip a day." He said.

"The restaurant has been busy so no." You said. He slowly stood up.

"I'll call Joe and ask him to pick me up then." He said. You slapped his butt as he walked upstairs. He groaned at you. "I might throw up!" Q yelled from upstairs.

"Make sure you drink lots of water." You yelled. You shook your head and walked into the kitchen to make coffee.