Horror Movie Marathon (Sal x Reader)

You snuggled close up to Sal on the couch. "I don't know Sal this movie might scare you." You said. Sal held the remote up to the tv ready to turn to the channel playing the horror movie marathon.

"It'll be fine. I mean it can't be too bad right? It's just Halloween. I mean it's an old movie so it's probably not that scary." He said. You nodded.

"Go ahead then." You said. He pressed on the channel and started watching. Every time there was a jump scare, you and screamed. When ever there was a kill you two would cover your eyes.

"Is it over?" Sal asked.

"No clue." You said. You usually had to peek to check. "A right she's dead." You said. He sighed in relief.

"RUN! RUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Sal would yell.

"He's so dead!" You said. Sal nodded. You shield your eyes. "Told you!" You said.

"So if you have sex in horror movies you die?" Sal asked. You nodded "Well then we're screwed." He laughed. You laughed too.

"Ready for movie two?" You asked. He shrugged.

"I don't know. It's a little much already." He said.

"I told you we didn't have to watch it if it's too much." You said.

"Is there anything funny on tv?" He asked in a small voice. You smiled and grabbed the remote.

"Let's see." You said. You looked through the channels. "What about White Chicks?" You asked. He nodded. You put it on.

"Better." He said with a smiled. You smiled back.