Night In (Sal x Reader)

Adult content

Tonight is the night. You've been planning this for days. Don't be nervous. She'll love it. Sal told himself to avoid a freak out. He slowly turned his head to you. You noticed and looked at him. You both smiled at each other then looked back at the movie. Alright Sal go the classic movie flirting move. Sal put his arm around you.

"Are you cold?" He asked. You nodded. He grabbed a blanket and put it over the two of you.

"Thank you." You said. You both smiled at each other and looked back. You cuddle close to Sal's side. Sal smirked. Alright Sal, now is the best time to go for it. Sal looked at you and kissed you. His hand slid from your knee to your upper thigh. Now Sal, she's obviously into this make out session but how about the bedroom.

"So (Y/N), what do you say we go to the bedroom?" He asked with a smirk. You smirked back.

"You don't wanna finish the movie?" You asked jokingly. He looked back at the movie has honestly seen hundred times.

"Well I'd rather be in the bedroom with you." He said with a smile. You faked a thinking face.

"I don't know..." You mumbled. He leaned in and kissed your neck.

"Come on baby." He whispered.

"I'm convinced." You said. He smiled and took your hand. You followed close behind as you both went to his bedroom. When you laid on the bed, Sal immediately hovered over you. You both kissed until Sal got too edger to wait any longer. He pulled your shirt over your head and you started to unbutton his. "Remember when Q had his kitten all over this bed?"

"Major turn off (Y/N)." Sal said. You laughed and straddled his waist once his shirt was off.

"Sorry." You said. He shrugged and kissed you again. His hands went up your sides and to the clasp of your bra. You stopped his hands. "Eager aren't you?" You asked. He yelled.

"You're looking at my tits can't I see yours?" He asked. You laughed.

"Whatever you say A-cup." You said. He scoffed. You laughed. "Take your pants off first."

"But-" Before he could say much you had his jeans unbuttoned.

"I'm the eager one?" He asked. You laughed.

"What I want is in your jeans." You said.

"What I want is in your jeans and under your bra." He said. You shook your head.

"Tsk tsk. Soo greedy. We can't all get what we want." You said. Sal huffed annoyed. You slid his pants off.

"You're a brat. You get everything." He said. You sighed.

"You're right... how rude of me." You said. You unclasped your bra and let it fall to the floor. "Better Sal?"

"Y-Yes." He said. You laughed at kissed. He took your pants off while you kissed. Sal stopped and reached over to the bedside table.

"Getting a condom?" You asked. He nodded. You smiled and waited for him.

"Ready."

****

Why was I nervous? Sal asked himself. She loved it and I loved it. You sighed lightly.

"Why don't we do that more often?" You asked. He smiled.

"No idea. But we should." He said. You nodded.

"Agreed." You said. You sat up in bed.

"Can we finish that movie? I want to know what happens." You asked. He laughed.

"Sure. I do too." He said. As you got dressed, he took out his phone.

To Joe

Don't know why I was nervous. Everything went perfectly. Thanks buddy.

****

Wow two sex scene chapters in a row. Isn't that crazy? Sorry I didn't go into detail it would have been awkward and weird. I guess since I did Sal and Q I must do Joe and Murr so leave suggestions please!