Live Punishment (Q/Sal/Joe/Murr x Reader)

(A/N) It's been like two months oops! But please enjoy! And if you could request some Joe stories that would be cool! I'll be thinking too so don't worry.

Joe X Reader

"Captain Fatbelly!" Joe yelled from the top of the tightrope. You laughed. He was getting ready to go across.

"Oh my god he's going!" You said, shaking Sal's arm. Sal nodded and stared intensely.

"Joe! Joe! Joe!" The crowd chanted. Joe quickly sped across the tightrope. He fell after a few steps. You cheered while the crowd cheered along.

"Way to go Joe!" Q yelled. They got Joe down and you ran to him giving him a hug.

"You did great Joe!" You yelled.

"Thanks!" He said. You both looked up at the board. Five steps. "Aw." He said softly.

"It's ok I'm still happy for you." You said. He smiled and kissed you. The crowd cheered and whistled.

Sal X Reader

"Don't be nervous!" You yelled up at Sal. Sal wiped his face since he was clearly sweating.

"Ja'Crispy! Ja'Crispy! Ja'Crispy!" Murr chanted. You laughed as the crowd cheered along.

"I hope he falls." Joe said. You laughed.

"You're just mad cause you're losing." Q said. You all laughed.

"Ok ok! I'm ready!" Sal finally said. He took a good number of steps until he fell. You all cheered. They got him down and he came to your guys' side.

"You did great." You told him. He smiled and kissed your cheek. The crowd 'awwww'd. You smiled.

Murr X Reader

"You got this ferret!" Joe yelled up to Murr.

"I don't look like a ferret!" Murr yelled. You laughed.

"Ferret! Ferret! Ferret!" The crowd cheered anyways. Murr took a few more breaths to calm himself down.

"I got this." He told himself. He started to walk across the tightrope until he started to shake.

"Oh no Murr!" You yelled. He fell but quickly grabbed the tightrope.

"That can't count!" Q yelled. Joe and Sal shrugged. Murr started to inch towards the end. The crowd continued to cheer for him. He got to the end of the tightrope and climbed onto the second platform. You all cheered. Murr jumped up and down with happiness. He got down and ran to your side. He hugged you tightly.

"Good job but I'm not sure if they're gonna count that or not." You said. He shrugged. You laughed and kissed him.

Q X Reader

You all started up at Q. He looked super excited and ready to go.

"You got this Q!" You yelled up. He smiled down at you. You all cheered for him.

"Q! Q! Q!" The crowd cheered. Q took his first few steps. You bit your nails as he walked.

"He's half way there!" Sal yelled. You couldn't believe how well he was doing. Then he made it right to the end. Everyone went crazy as Q celebrated.

"He did it!" Joe yelled. Q came down and ran to you giving you a hug.

"Group hug!" Sal yelled. You all got to together and hugged. Q separated from you guys and got on his knees and throw his arms up. You laughed at this.

"You did great!" You said. He smiled and stood up. He picked you and hugged you.

"Thanks to your help!" He said. You smiled and kissed him.