Dont Hurt My Sister (Joe's Highschool Sister x Highschool Q)

(This will first start out as high school reader and Q then go to 20's reader and Q. And then early 30's reader and Q. Then lastly late 30's reader and Q. It sounds confusing but trust me it won't be. And I know they're in an all boy school but pretend like they went to a public school)

You groaned as you heard Joe and his friends were being too loud for you to focus on your homework. Joe told mom they were coming over to study but they clearly aren't. You were ready to tell mom but someone walked in. You looked over. It was one of Joe's friend you never met.

"Oh. This isn't the bathroom." He said, looking around. You nodded. "Who are you?" He asked, sitting next to you on the bed.

"I'm Joe's sister (Y/N)..... who are you?" You asked.

"I'm one of Joe's best friends, my name is Brian but they call me Q." He said. You nod.

"How come I'm just meeting you?" You asked. He shrugged.

"You're usually gone when I'm here." He said. Usually when you or Joe were gone the other invited over some friends.

"Oh right. I didn't think of that." You said.

"Well it's nice to met you." He said.

"Nice to met you too." You said. He smiled then walked out.

*Next day*

You shoved your book in your locker. You sighed. You didn't really feel like being at school today.

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone yell. You looked over and saw Q jogging down the hall.

"Oh hey Q!" You said.

"I need to ask you something and Joe might not like it but I don't care." He said. You raised a brow.

"What is it Q?" You asked.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" He asked. You blushed.

"Sure Q." You said, smiling shyly. He grinned.

"Great! How does Friday sound?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled.

"Ok I have to go to class. I'll see you around." You said walking off.

Q's P.O.V

I walked into English and took a seat in between Murr and Sal.

"Why are you so happy?" Murr asked. I looked around for Joe.

"I asked (Y/N) out on a date." I said.

"Joe's sister?!" Murr pretty much yelled. I shushed him.

"Yeah her. We're going out on Friday." I said.

"You're going out with someone?! Who?!" We all looked over and saw Joe was standing there

"Your sister!" A boy near by called out. Other people laughed. Joe stared at me with that 'I'm gonna kill you look.' I shrugged.

"I was gonna tell you." I lied.

"Murr move over." Joe said. Murr moved to the seat that was meant to be Joe's.

"Listen up. If you hurt her, I swear I will beat the living crap out of you. Understand?" He said. I nodded.

"Don't worry. It will be great."

*Years later. Age 20*

Third person P.O.V

"Another failed date?" Sal asked. You shrugged. "Remember a certain fellow who you loved going out with but he's pretending like he dosen't for Joe." He said. You rolled your eyes. You were both sitting in a coffee shop you guys go to often.