Living Together (Murr x Reader)

"I can't believe this." Joe said shaking his head. Murr rolled his eyes.

"Believe it Joe. Im the first one to move it, and with a lovely lady." He said looking at you. You smiled at him. Joe rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He said. Murr set his last box on the kitchen table.

"Thanks for the help Joe." Murr said.

"Anything to get you out." Joe said. You laughed.

"You'll miss him." You said. He shook his head.

"Noo, not at all." He said. Murr scoffed.

"Goodbye Joe." He said annoyed. Joe pulled him into a bear hug.

"Goodbye Murr." He said. He pulled away from Murr and looked at you.

"Good luck." Joe said, giving you a hug. You laughed.

"Thank you Joe." You said. You noticed Murr shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Joe said goodbye one more time and left the house. Murr quickly hugged you which made you laugh.

"I'm so happy!" He yelled. You kissed his cheek.

"Me too." You said happily. He put his forehead on your shoulder.

"You're not a gross man child." He said. You burst into laughter.

"And you are a man child but not gross.....from what I know." You said. He chuckled.

"I'm not gross don't worry." He said.

"We'll see." You said. He smiled and kissed you.

*******

"You take too long in the bathroom." Murr said walking in. You laughed. You were in the middle brushing your wet hair.

"Sorry I didn't know you had to use it." You said. He put a glob of toothpaste on his toothbrush.

"It's fine." He said before putting his toothbrush in. You adjusted the robe you were in.

"Going to film?" You asked. He nodded. You nodded back. He spit out the toothpaste and wiped his mouth. "Nice bow tie."

"Thanks babe." He smiled and patted your shoulder. "I gotta go." He said. You stared at him.

"Murrrr." You said. He looked at you confused. He laughed and kissed you.

"I'm sorry I'm still not used of that." He said. You laughed.

"It's ok." You said. "Just try to remember." He nodded.

"I will." He said. He rubbed the small of your back and left.

*****

"Try not to steal the sheets tonight." You said. Murr laughed.

"I don't do that." He sighed. You lifted your head off his shoulder.

"yes you do." You said.

"Maybe if you cuddled with me we wouldn't have that problem." He said.

"I do but then I get hot." You said. He laughed.

"Wait wait wait that makes no sense! Why are you mad about me taking the sheets of you're hot?!" He asked.

"Cause I get cold in the middle of the night!" You said.

"Then cuddle with me when your cold!" He said while laughing. You groaned and laid your head against the headboard.

"I like blankets." You whined. He rolled his eyes and laughed more.

"You're something else....." Murr mumbled.

"I know right." You said. He smiled and kissed you. He sunk down and laid his head on his pillow.

"Goodnight you crazy person." He said. You laughed and laid down, facing away from Murr.

"Night ferret." You said. He grabbed your waist and pulled you into his arms.

"I can't stand you sometimes." He said. He turned off the bedside lamp.

"I love you." You said. He laughed a bit.

"I love you too." He said, kissing your cheek.