The Play Crew (High School Q x High School Reader)

(Idk I got this idea while I was at my friend's play. All I remember is watching Impractical Jokers and hearing Q say "We went to an all boys school the only way to make out with hot chicks is to help in plays." So sorry boys, this is for the girls.)

"We will be working with an all boys school in this play." The drama teacher, Mrs. Winchester announced. Some girls were excited to go while others groaned. You did attend an all girls school.

"I came to this school to get away from those boys." One girl said. But out of most of the girls your best friend seemed the most excited.

"I hope they're hot!" (your best friends name) said. You rolled your eyes. "What don't you agree?" She asked. You shrugged.

"I'm there to help not to flirt." You say. She rolled her eyes.

"Lameeeee!" She yelled. You cover her mouth.

"Shut up." You whisper yell. Mrs. Winchester claps her hands to get everyone's attention.

"We will be preforming....Romeo and Juliet!" She announced. Once again more mixed reactions filled the room.

"I'm gonna be Juilet!" (Best friend's name) yelled. You sighed.

Q's P.O.V

Joe, Murr, Sal and I were all eating lunch when we heard the fuzz of the speaker.

"Hello boys, this is your drama teacher Mr. Winchester. Me and wife Mrs. Winchester have decided to join together to make the play Romeo and Juliet!"

"Ugh great. Two dudes kissing on stage." Sal groaned. We all laughed.

"We will be teaming up with Mrs. Winchester's class from the all girls' school." Loud cheers and whistles filled the room.

"We gotta join the play." I saw quickly. They all laugh and nod.

"The auditions for parts will be held after school tomorrow along with signs up for stage crew. Bye." Mr. Winchester said, turning the speaker off.

"So what are gonna do? I think I'll do stage crew." Joe said.

"I gonna audition." Murr said.

"I'll be apart of stage crew." I said.

"I'll audition." Sal said. We all nod and grin. This play will be great.

*Tomorrow after school at the all boy's school auditorium.*

(Back to third person)

"This is gonna be great!" Your best friend yelled. You looked over at all the people. You held back you laughter as you saw the girls twirling there hair as they flirted with the boys. Mrs. Winchester grabbed the microphone.

"Hello students! Can we please split everyone up. All who want to be apart of casting sit on left, and those who want to be crew sit on the right. You walk to the right as your best friend goes to the on left. You sit down at the end of an isle keeping one seat between you and one of the boys.

"Excuse me." You look up at a boy. "Can I sit there?" He asks you, pointing at the empty seat. You nodded and stand up so he can slid by. When he sits, he extends his hand to you. "I'm Brian Quinn, but call me Q." You shake his hand.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N) nice to meet you." You say, shaking his hand. You give each other a warm smile. You can't help but to think that Q was handsome.

"And I'm Joe! Q's best friend." The boy next to Q said.

"You wish!" A boy across the isle yelled. "I'm James but call me Murr." He said. Murr pointed to the guy next to him. "This is Sal." He said. Sal turned around and waved to you. You noticed a familiar face next to him.