Break In (Sal x Reader)

I am just guessing what Sal says in the slide show so sorry for the inaccurate sentences. I'm too lazy to google the episode sorry 😅

"It's good to keep a clean house and to keep it protected. It's helps you lower your stress level." Sal announced to the class. A video of you popped up. It was you walking out and onto the porch.

"Aw look it's Sal's wife (Y/N)!" Joe said. Sal smiled when he saw you but got confused when the others came onto the screen. They happily skipped into the house, waving at the camera. When you looked at the camera you just shrugged and walked in. Sal face palmed and went to the next slide.

"A pet. A furry companion is a great way to have your stress level drop." He said. Another video started to play on the screen. It was Q rolling around the bed with his kitten.

"It's my kitten!" Q yelled as if Sal couldn't tell. Another slide popped up.

"Don't have a pet? Or maybe you have allergies. Improvise!" Sal said. The guys laughed as you came on the screen with cat ears. You sat down and Q's lap. He smiled and gave the camera a thumbs up. He rubbed your back and set his head on your breasts. The screen went black. Sal sighed and slowly turned back to the audience.

"By the way buddy, good for you." Q said. The others laughed.

"Stress can effect your body and make you catch illnesses such as the stomach flu." The video cut to Joe laying on the couch of yours and Sal's living room.

"Im so sick!" He yelled. You came into the frame and set a wet cloth onto his forehead. He blew his nose and tried to give you the tissue but you shook your head. He shoved his tissue into the crack of the couch. "That's still there for you buddy." Joe said. Sal shook his head. "I'm so hot!" Joe yelled. You grabbed his blanket and pulled it off of him.

"I'll take care of you." You said to Joe as you put a thermometer in his mouth. He smiled. He poked his cheek and you kissed it.

"Thanks honey." He said. The screen faded.

"Yeah. A wife is also good for stress. Unless they're kissing your naked best friend or your other best friend's face is in her chest." Sal mumbled. The guys laughed while he went to the next slide.

"Don't stress about small things such as work or germs." Sal said. He didn't bother to explain more he just went to the next slide. You held up a jar of peanut butter in one hand and a spoon in the other. Murr walked in and took the jar from your hand. You offered him the spoon but he shook his head. He opened it and stuck his finger in the peanut butter. He sucked his fingers till the peanut butter was completely off.

"Ready, ready?" Murr said excitingly into the microphone. In the video, he stuck his fingers back into the jar. Sal cringed at the video. He gasped when you licked Murr's finger.

"Oh god." Sal mumbled. He quickly flipped to the next slide wanting this to be over. The last video was all the guys naked and humping out the window. The slide show ended.

"We banged your wife after that." Q said jokingly. They all laughed.

"Now if you excuse me, I have friends to kill." Sal said. Everyone clapped as Sal left.

"YOU COVERED MY HOUSE IN GERMS, YOU TOUCHED MY WIFE IN PLACES I ONLY TOUCH, AND SHE SAW YOU ALL NAKED!" Sal yelled when he walked into the base.

"Sorry dude it was a punishment!" Murr said. Sal shook his head.

"I have to go home and clean and have sex with (Y/N) since you all practically did." He said. He started to walk.

"You mean the bed Chessie was in. Not mention my head was in-"

"SHUT UP!" Sal yelled and walked out. He sighed and went his car.