Monster Hunter (Q x Reader)

This is gonna be based off the new goosebumps movie with Jack Black because I just watched it and it was good and inspired me. ***IMPORTANT! THERE SPOILERS TO THE END OF THE MOVIE!****

Characters:

R.L. Stein: Author (obviously but still just in case) dad of Hannah doesn't really like Champ and hates Zack

Hannah: friends with Zack. She's like one of the monsters, apart of R.L's imagination, but she's not bad.

Zack: R.L. and Hannah's neighbor. Unleashes monsters from books with Champ

Champ: friend of Zack. He's a coward.

Slappy: The possessed dummy who has released all the other monsters.

You: a older friend of Zack and Champ. Zack forced you and Champ to help him break into R.L.'s house to check on Hannah (he heard her screaming the night before). Now you have to help them trap the monsters.
*******

"We need to grab that book!" R.L. yelled. He pointed at the bookshelf behind Slappy. You looked at the book. He slowly stepped towards Slappy. You could tell he was pretended like he was going for Slappy book. Slappy looked at him in anger.

"Don't do it papa." He said. R.L. stepped one more step which angered Slappy. He shut all the light off. You took the opportunity to run towards the bookshelf. As soon as the lights turned on you unlocked the book 'Monster Hunter." (Not a real R.L. Stein book)

"I gotta get outta here." Slappy said. The lights turned off which made you scream since you felt the book shake in your hands. When the lights turned back on all the other books were gone.

"Throw the book!" Zack yelled at you. You threw the book as it opened. You watched as the black mist around the room.

"We have to go!" Hannah yelled running downstairs. Everyone followed quickly but you slowly shuffled waiting for the thing to form.

"Come on!" R.L. tugged you outta the room. You looked back at the office.

"What did you make me unleash?!" You yelled. He ignored you and ran down the stairs. "What is it stein?!" You asked again.

"Just shut up and go to the car with everyone!" He yelled. You went to the door but it was locked from the outside.

"Slappy." You grumbled.

"I have an idea! We got in through the basement door it's unlocked." Champ said. R.L. looked at you, Zack and Champ full of rage.

"Now not that time-" you cut off when you saw something move in the vent. Hannah looked at you, she saw exactly what you did. You all quickly went into the kitchen. When you all entered a gnome sat in front of the door.

"Why is there a gnome in your kitchen?" Zack asked.

"Oh no..." R.L. mumbled. More gnomes popped out places in the kitchen causing a gnome army.

"Never experienced this before." You mumbled. The gnomes' eyebrow went into an anger expression. You all gasped.

"Maybe they're friendly?" Zack asked. A knife flew near his head. "Not friendly." He yelled. They started throwing things and even attacked R.L.

"I'll help you!" Zack yelled. He swung at the gnome and hit it! But managed  to knock out R.L. in the process. You looked over and saw a gnome with a butcher knife