Tech Girl (Q x Reader)

"Q I need to fix you mic." You said to Q. He stopped and turned around.

"Oh yeah go ahead." He said. You fixed the twisted up wire and hid it more. The other guys watched with smiles on their faces. They knew that Q liked you. You joined the Impractical Jokers crew a week ago.

"There you go." You said. He smiled and walked out to the store. He was doing a segment where he was giving out free samples.

"Hey (Y/N) come here." Sal said. You walked over.

"What's up?" You asked. He unplugged the microphone.

"Can you go out there and eat some samples for Q?" He asked. You nodded and walked to Q's table. You dipped the chip in the salsa.

"Alright Q ask (Y/N) those questions." Joe said. Q gave the camera an untrustworthy glare. He flipped open to the question page.

"Jesus Christ." He mumbled. He cleared his throat and you looked up at him. "Do you like putting things in your mouth? Even from a guy you met a week ago?" He asked. You raised an eyebrow.

"I mean....food yes." You answered. He nodded and wrote stuff down.

"Are you into men who have horrible style, lives alone with three cats, loves comics and video games and looks homeless?" He asked. You laughed a bit.

"Hmm two outta four." You said. He nodded. The guys laughed from the microphone. Q paused when he read the next question. He bit the button of the pen.

"Come on buddy! We're trying to help!" Murr laughed.

"I'm afraid to say this one..." Q mumbled. You laughed.

"It's ok. I know it's just a joke." You said. He smiled a bit.

"This isn't a joke...." He drifted off. You cocked your head to the side. "I'm too much of a pussy to ask for your number in a normal setting. The guys had to force me to do it. So, can I has your number and possibly take you out on Friday?" He asked. You smiled.

"Here it comes....." Joe said. You nodded.

"Yes to both." You said. The guys cheered while Q grinned. 

"Awesome." He said as you wrote your number on the question sheet.

*****

"Q sit still." You told him. Q scoffed as you put his little microphone on. "I know your mad because you're getting punished but I have to put this on or no one will hear you scream." You laughed. He rolled his eyes. "Take a joke."

"I am." He mumbled. You shook your head.

"You most certainly are not." You said. He frowned.

"It's just the punishment are often embarrassing! I mean look at me!" He said spinning around in his cowboy outfit. You laughed.

"I think you look hot." You said, biting your lip. He smiled a bit.

"Really?" He asked. You nodded. "There's so many sexual jokes I could make right now."

"Q!" You said pushing him a bit.

"Hey Al, can I keep this?!" He yelled. "I'll need it later right?" He asked. You pat his chest.

"Alright. I'm done with the mic." You said. He laughed while rolling his eyes.