Freak Out (Sal x Reader)

Sal's POV

I sat on the other side of the room starting at (Y/N) and Q. Her and Q were joking around and pushing each other in a flirty way. Joe and Murr tried to convince me that they were just being friendly. But I knew, she loved him. And Q most likely felt the same way.

"You're a idiot." (Y/N) laughed. Q laughed too.

"I'm the idiot?" He asked. She nodded. They shoved at each other. I sighed and walked out. I could feel everyone watching me as I left. I unlocked my car and went into the diver seat.

Third Person POV

You looked at Q in confusion. Q started back and shrugged. Joe and Murr sighed. "What's wrong?" You asked. Joe and Murr looked at each other.

"Wellll...." Joe said. Murr stepped closer to you and Q.

"Sal believes that your have a crush on each other." Murr explained. You raised your eyebrow.

"Me and Q?" You questioned. They both nodded.

"No way." Q said shaking his head. You nodded.

"Yeah I don't see that....we're just really good friends. That's all. Besides you guys know I do indeed have a crush on Sal." You said. They all nodded.

"Why don't you tell him? Now is the best time." Joe said. You nodded.

"You're right." You mumbled and walked out the same exit Sal did. You saw him sitting in his car with his face resting on the top of the steering wheel. You walked to the passenger side and tried to open the door, but it was locked. You tapped on the window. Sal slowly lifted his head up and unlocked the door. You got in. "Hi Sal." You said.

"Hey." He said looking out the window.

"Joe and Murr told me what was wrong." You mumbled. He looked at you in the corner of his eye. "I feel the same." You said. He shook his head.

"You don't have to lie....." He said in a sad tone. You sighed and hit your head on the window lightly.

"I'm not. I don't love Q either. We're just friends. That's like me saying you love Murr." You said. He looked through the windshield. "Sal look at me." You said. He slowly turned to you. As soon as you both made eye contact, you kissed him. Sal happily kissed you back. You pulled away.

"I.....think I'm convinced." He said. You smiled.

"Good. Not stop being stupid." You laughed. He laughed too.

"I'll try, no promises." He said. You laughed again and smiled happily.