Women's Underwear (Murr x Reader)

Based off another Friends episode I'm so sorry 😂

"Do it. Please?" You asked. Murr shook his head.

"No way in hell." He said. You put your legs on his lap.

"Come on." You said. You laid your head on his shoulder. He crossed his arms and shook his head. "Illllll....." You thought for a minute. "Wear your underwear." He looked over.

"God now I don't know....." He mumbled. You laughed.

"Come on it'll be fun and sexy." You said. He smiled a bit.

"I guess." He said. You hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Why are you so excited about this?" He asked with a laugh.

"Because." You said. He laughed.

*****

"I can't believe I'm wearing pink.....bikini underwear?" He asked. You laughed and nodded. He zipped his jeans up while you just stood there in his boxers.

"You put clothes on over these?" You asked. He looked at you confused but nodded. "But they're like shorts!" He laughed.

"Trust me if you wear just those outside you'll get some looks." He said. You laughed.

"Well good thing I have no where to go today!" You said.

"No you have to go get groceries." Murr said. You chuckled.

"Oh no James, I'm afraid it's your turn to go get them." You said with a smile. Murr groaned.

"Damn itttt." He said. You laughed.

"Have fun." You said. You kissed his cheek.

"Thanks." He mumbled. He grabbed his car keys and left. Half way to the store, he got a call from Joe.

"Hello?" Murr said answering the phone.

"Where are you?" Joe asked.

"In the car? Why?" Murr said. Joe laughed a bit.

"Because you're late! We're filming today!" He said. Murr sighed. How could he forget.

"Alright. I'm on my way." He mumbled. Before Joe could say anything else, he hang up the phone. Joe texted him the address and he was on his way. Today they were at a grocery store to do what a piece of paper said.

"Today we are at the grocery doing what the papers in the dispenser says." Sal said to the camera.

"If you fail to do what the paper says you lose!" Q yelled. The guy let Murr go first. He walked up to dispenser and pick a paper.

Don't be anything involving my underwear please please please! Murr thought to himself. He read it out loud. "Ask kids if they want candy." He mumbled. The guys laughed.

"I was hoping you would get that one buddy." Joe said. Murr sighed and looked around the isles for some kids. Sal took microphone and unplugged it.

"Guys guys guys!" He yelled.

"What?" Joe and Q asked. Sal pointed to the screen.

"Is he wearing pink lacy underwear?" He asked. Q and Joe looked at the screen closely. Pink lace peeked out from his waist band.

"I got this boys." Q said. Joe and Sal laughed as Q ran out. He raced to the isle Murr was and stopped. He creeped behind Murr and pulled the top, giving Murr and painful wedgie.

"Q! Q! Q!" Murr yelled. Q let go of the underwear and laughed.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" Joe yelled into the microphone. Murr shook his head.

"Nothing!" He yelled.

"That's something!" Sal said.

"It's (Y/N)'s underwear. We have a bet going on." Murr lied. They all laughed at him. Murr punched Q's arm.

"Ow! I could resist." Q said. Murr face was red from being embarrassed. He wanted to run outta the store but that meant punishment.

"Let me take my damn turn." He said. Q nodded and left him. Murr kept an angry glare and looked for kids. You were to get an ear full at home.