Baby Surprises (Joe x Reader)

Joe walked around the park looking around. "Are ya ready Joe?" Sal asked. Joe nodded.

"Why are you guys hidden? It scares me." He mumbled. Little did he know, you were standing beside all the guys. A few days ago, you started to feel sick. Durning the morning, you would be sick. You would eat breakfast, you were really into eggs but suddenly they had you want to puke. Then, you were ready for your period. Didn't come. That's when the anxiety came in. That moment you raced to the closest store and bought a pregnancy test.

"It was positive Murr." You told him the day before. Murr hummed.

"I see....were you and Joe trying to get pregnant?" He asked.

"No." You said. Murr made another noise.

"Well you guys have been married for four years." He said. You hummed in agreement. "(Y/N) come to the park tomorrow."

"Why?" You asked.

"The show us our best answer." Murr said. You raised your eyebrow.

"Is it?" You asked.

"It is! Now bye!" He said. He hang up which made you scoffed. Now here you were, nervously stand between Murr and Sal.

"Ok buddy go up to the woman with the baby." Murr said. You shook your head. Joe got down to the baby's size which made your heart melt.

"Hey there." He said in a baby voice.

"What a cute little shit dispenser." Q said. Joe sighed.

"What a cute little shit dispenser." Joe mumbled. The mother awkwardly laughed.

"I have to go...." The mother said.

"Oh you have to go?" Joe asked. The guys laughed while you bit back your laughter so Joe wouldn't know you were there.

"So Joe, did you like that baby?" Sal asked. Joe nodded.

"He was a cute." He said. You smiled.

"You don't think he's a shit dispenser?" Q asked. You shook your head. Now Q was trying to get him in trouble. Joe shrugged.

"Aren't all babies?" He asked. The guys laughed. You laughed a bit too.

"So you wouldn't want a baby?" Murr asked. Joe thought for a moment.

"I mean, I don't know if (Y/N) wants to..." Joe said. The guys nodded and looked at you. Sal unplugged the microphone.

"Are you cool with having a baby?" He asked. You nodded. He smiled. He plugged it back in.

"Go up to that lady on the bench." Sal said. Joe walked over and sat next to the woman. She held a baby girl in her arms.

"Awww isn't she beautiful." Joe said. The woman smiled.

"Thank you." She said. You smiled too.

"Me and my wife want to have a baby." Sal said.

"Me and my wife want to have a baby." Joe repeated.

"Too bad she's a little bitch." Sal said. Joe shook his head and laughed.

"No way in hell." He stood up and walked away. The guys laughed. "Evil bastards."

"Aren't all these babies cute?" Q asked. Joe nodded and smiled. Q handled you the microphone. You looked over at the others and they smiled.

"I'm glad you do Joe. Cause you're gonna have one." You said. Joe's mouth dropped.

"You're pregnant?" He asked.

"Yes." You said smiling. Joe smiled and laughed.

"OH MY GOSH!" He yelled. You and the guys laughed. He sped walk towards all of you. You all laughed. Joe shoved the guys away and grabbed your waist, hugging you tightly.

Jokers and You! (Impractical Jokers x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara