Shaved Beard (Q x Reader)

Q sat on the bed with you on his lap. You sat there with your legs around his waist, stroking his face with your thumbs. He sighed. "This isn't what I figured would happen when you came and sat on my lap." He said. You laughed.

"I'm sorry it's just....." You trailed off. He raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He asked. You shook your head.

"It's just I've never seen you with no hair on your face." You said. Q nodded. "When we first started going out you had stumble."

"Do you not like it?" Q asked.

"No I like it! It's just different that's all!" You said. He nodded.

"Well if I known you would act like this I wouldn't have shaved it off." He said. You laughed.

"I'm not the boss of you." You said. He rolled his eyes. "You calling me bossy?" You asked.

"Sometimes you can be bossy." He said. You looked at him with your mouth dropped.

"Rude." You said. He laughed. You both heard a knock on the hotel door. "I got it." You said. You got off of Q and went to the door. When you opened it, Joe, Murr and Sal walked in.

"Helllloo!" Sal said happily. You smiled.

"Hey guys, thanks for coming in without permission." You said. Joe smiled.

"You're welcome! WHOA!" He yelled. Q rolled his eyes.

"Who's this guy and why would you cheat on Q like this?" Murr asked. You laughed.

"why are you guys acting like you've never seen me without a beard?" Q asked. They all shrugged.

"It's just been awhile that's all. Besides dude were messing with you." Sal said.

"Well everyone's acting like that." Q said. The guys looked at you.

"Hey I told you I didn't hate it." You said. Joe sighed.

"Well if you don't like it....." He pulled at black sharpie from his pocket and attacked Q.

"NO! DONT!" Q yelled.

"Come on buddy let me help you! I know it's not real hair but it'll work!" Joe said. Q kept Joes hand in the air. You quickly jogged over and took the sharpie from Joe's hand.

"Aw (Y/N)." Murr whined. You laughed.

"Now's not the time." You said. You tossed the sharpie into that trash.

"That's our autograph marker!" Sal said. You laughed.

"Oops. Just grab it Sal, dug through shit before." You said. He glared at you with an unamused stare. You couldn't help but to giggle.

"Sorry. You all have to leave for the show." You said.

"Oh right." They said.

"Let's go baby face." Joe said. Q shook his head while the other laughed. You kissed his cheek.

"I like it." You said quietly. He smiled at you and kissed your lips.