Sal's Sister (Murr x Reader)

Sal sat on the couch with an nervous look on his face. You had the look every since the guys entered his house. "What's wrong Sal?" Joe asked.

"I didn't except you guys to be here. Plus my little sister is staying here for a few days. You guys are gonna hit on her." Sal explained. The guys looked at each other confused.

"You have a younger sister?" Murr asked. Sal nodded.

"She wasn't around much she went to a high school outta town so she lived with my grandma." Sal said.

"So why didn't we met her after high school?" Q asked.

"She moved to California to go to college. She's moving back to Staten Island and she doesn't want to live with our mom and dad so she's staying here so she can find a job and afford her own place." Sal said.

"We won't flirt with her." Q said. Murr nodded.

"Besides if she's anything like you then I don't wanna." Murr said. Joe and Q laughed.

"I don't know if you'll say that for long..." Sal mumbled. There was a knock on the door. He stood up and answered the door.

"Gosh all I can picture is Sal with long hair in makeup." Joe said. Q and Murr chuckled. Sal came in with two suitcases.

"Guys this is my sister (Y/N). I'll be right back." Sal said. You came in and smiled to them. All their jaws dropped. Murr heart started beating very fast. You turned to Sal. "You don't have to carry those for me." You said. He shook his head.

"No no it's ok I got it." He said. He walked upstairs so you sat in the armchair. The guys continued to stare.

"What's wrong?" You asked. They all looked away. You laughed. "You guys are funnier in person."

"You watch the show?" Joe asked. You nodded.

"Of course! I love seeing Sal get punished it's so funny." You said. They smiled.

"And you two are related?" Murr asked. You nodded.

"Yes we are." You said.

"....how?" Murr asked. You laughed. Sal walked into the livingroom.

"Alright I hope you guys have been able to kinda get to know each other." Sal said sitting between Murr and Joe. Sal, Joe and Q started a conversation. So you leaned in to talk to Murr.

"You've always been my favorite joker." You said. He smiled.

"Really?" He asked. You nodded.

"You're really funny. And the way the guys treat you is awful." You said. He shrugged.

"It's not that bad. You get used of it." He said. You frowned.

"That's not very nice Murr." You said.

"Well I mean it doesn't matter." He said.

"It's matters to me." You said. He bit his index finger to hold back his smile.

"That's very sweet." He said. You smiled to him.

****

At this point it was late. The guys were still over but you didn't mind. No matter how many times you flirted with Murr he just shyly looked away. He could tell he was fighting words back and you knew Sal had something to do with it. You groaned. Stupid Sal, always ruining your chances with boys. At one point Murr came outta the bathroom and looked around in the livingroom in a panic.

"Where's Joe?!" He asked. You shrugged. You looked over at Sal who was cracking up.

"What?" You asked him.

"He left." He laughed. Murr stomped his foot.

"What's the big deal?" You asked.

"I drove here with Joe." He huffed. "I'll just drive with Q." Sal laughed even harder. You glared at him.

"He left too." You said. Murr groaned. "Sal you shouldn't have let Joe and Q leave."

"Why not? It's just a joke. I guess you're walking home." Sal laughed. Murr groaned.

"No he isn't. He's gonna stay here." You said. They both looked at you, Sal confused and Murr happily.

"What no!" Sal said. You glared at him.

"It's the least you could do." You said. Murr looked over at Sal. Sal sighed.

"Alright." He said. You and Murr smiled.

"Thanks Sal." Murr said patting Sal's back.

"Whatever. Don't get too excited you're sleeping on the couch." He said. Murr turned to you and smiled. You smiled.

*****

Murr groaned as he heard some noise going on. He heard a door shut. He sat up and looked around. "It's super quiet." Murr said to himself. He stood and walked upstairs. He noticed the bathroom light on. "Hey Sal-" He shoved the door to see you brushing your teeth. You spit toothpaste into the sink.

"Hey, you should knock before you just enter a room." You laughed. He laughed too.

"Sorry. I thought Sal was in here." He said. You wiped your mouth with one of Sal's towels.

"No. Joe is outside. He wanted to give him something." You said. He got an angry look on his face.

"I'm gonna kill him!" He yelled. You laughed. He started to walk away but you grabbed his shirt.

"Murr wait." You said. He turned to you. "Did Sal tell you not to flirt with me?" You asked.

"Yes." He said. You groaned.

"I knew it." You mumbled. You wrapped your arms around his neck. Murr automatically tensed up. "Just ignore him. He's always like this with his friends. I usually don't care but I never had a crush on one of them till now." You said.

"Oh I see...." He said shyly. You smiled. You kissed Murr. You both heard the front door open. Murr wanted to pull away but you would let him.

"Murrrrr I'm here to pick you up from your sleepoverrrr!" Joe yelled. Murr pulled away for a second.

"I'll be there in a second!" He yelled. Murr kissed you again. After a few minutes Joe was getting impatient.

"I'm gonna come up there young man!" He yelled. You could hear Sal laughing really hard. You pulled away and sighed.

"I'll see around Murr." You smiled. Murr smiled back.

"Ok. Do you wanna go out on Saturday?" He asked. You nodded.

"Sure!" You said. He smiled.

"Good." He said.

"That's it I'm leaving again!" Joe yelled.

"No!" Murr yelled making a quick dash for the stairs. You laughed as you watched him run.