Regretting an Insult (Sal x Reader)

Sal gulped as he stared at you. You stared back at him in confusion. He looked very nervous. "Are, are, are....?" Sal said looking down at the ground.

"Say it!" Joe yelled.

"Are you ok?" You asked him. Q, Murr and Joe howled in laughter.

"Are you pregnant?" Sal blurted out. You looked at him in shock.

"No!" You said.

"That's a shocker." Murr said. The guys laughed at Sal.

"T-That's a shocker." Sal said. Everyone around you two states at Sal in disgust. You stomped out of the coffee shop you and Sal were in. Sal was pretended to be one of the workers.

"Good job Sal!" Murr said. Sal shook his head. He wasn't happy about his victory one bit. He ran out of the shop and started going in your direction.

"Hey wait! Please wait!" He called out. You ignored him. "Let me explain." He said grabbing your shoulder. You turned around and gave Sal a good slap. Of course others stared at you two and you heard a few gasps. "Ok I deserved that. But let me explain why I said that." Sal said. You let out a sigh.

"What?" You said annoyed. He quickly went to his ear and pulled out an Bluetooth.

"Ok I'm apart of this tv show where I have to do everything my friends tell me. It's called Impractical Jokers." He explained. You stared at him in confusion and anger.

"Why should I believe you?!" You asked. Sal frowned.

"I'll show you. Please come with me." He said. You sighed. Might as well give him a chance. You thought.

"Alright...." You said. You were starting to regret your choice until you saw Sal's huge smile.

"Thank you!" He said. He grabbed your arm and guides you. He takes you to a room in the coffee shop with some computer screens showing some places in the coffee shop. In front of them were Murr, Q and Joe.

"There you are Sal, it's Murr's turn to go." Q said. They all went to you, looking at you.

"This is Q, Joe and Murr. They're my friends that I was talking about." Sal said. They all shook your hand.

"I'm Y/N." You said. They all smiled at you. Sal took you out of the room.

"I'm sorry again." He said. You sighed.

"It's alright." You said. He felt a waved a relief.

"Hey, can I have your number. So you know maybe me and you can get a coffee or something." He said. You smiled.

"Yeah sure." You said. You take his phone and type in your number. You give him back his phone and he smiles. You leave the coffee shop with a huge smile on your face.