Creepy Clown (Q x Reader)

Your niece, Annie hopped around in excitement. She ran around you happily. You were about to drive her to her friend Emily's birthday party.

"Ok grab her present sweetie." You told her. She grabbed the gift and ran to your car. She hopped into back of the car as you walked the driver seat. You got in and started up the car. The whole way to the party, Annie and you sang along to the radio. You parked the car. "Oh no. We're early." You said, with a sigh. Annie ran out the car anyways. You quickly got out and followed.

"Hurray up!" She yelled. She ran in to the building and you followed. When you ran in, a man was helping her stand up.

"Are you alright?" He asked. She nodded then ran up away to where Emily was.

"I'm sorry." You say to him.

"It's fine. Are you her parent?" He asked. You shook your head.

"Aunt." You say. He nods. He extended his hand.

"I'm Brian Quinn." He said. You shook his hand.

"(Y/N) (L/N)" you said. You noticed some guys setting up cameras.

"Why is there cameras being set up?" You ask. A man ran up to you both.

"Emily's mother wants the party recorded. James Murray, nice to meet you." He said.

"(Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you." You say.

"Well me and Brian need to get going but he'll see you around." He said. You nod and they both leave.

*A while later*

"Come on! The clown is coming soon!" Annie yelled dragging you along. You take a seat with the other parents and the kids sit in front. You go on your phone until you hear kids screaming. You look up and burst into laughter.

"Hi kids!" You hear a familiar voice say. It was Brian. You can tell by his face and his bread was showing. He did look pretty creepy.

"And now...... I will do a magic trick! Can I have a volunteer?" He ask. A blonde girl is called up. When she gets up there, Brian starts tying up, chaining up and duct taping her. You chuckle. He put a box over her. When he takes off the box she's still in chains. The kids are screaming like crazy now. Brian takes off all the chains and ropes.

"This guy is kinda weird." A father says to you. You smile and nod.

"Uh....where's the birthday girl?!" Brian asked. Emily raises her hand and walks in front of the cake. "You know my name is Squish. You wanna know why?" He asks.

"Sure." She mumbles. Brian started crushing the cake with his hands.

"You wanna push my face in this cake?" He asks, hovering his face over the cake. She pushed his face in the cake. All the other kids shoved his face in the cake. He took off the wig and sat up. You laugh and walk over to the table with pizza on it.

"Hey there a person approaching you." Sal said to Brian. He looked over and noticed you. You hand him some napkins. He smiles.

"Thank you." He said. He starts wiping off the cake on his face. You laugh.

"You smeared your make up." You said laughing more. He laughed.

"Hey, this is weird to ask now but can you go out with me?" He asks. You were slight surprised at the sudden offer but felt happy.

"Sure." You said.

*a year later*

You walked to the door since you heard a knock on the door. When you open the door you get a passionate kiss. It didn't scare you cause it was familiar. You wrapped your arms around Q's neck as he pulled away. He had his hands on your waist.

"You open your door and get a random kiss and you kiss back?" He asked. You shrugged.

"I can tell it was you." You said. He set his forehead on yours.

"Oh wow impressive." He said. You laugh. "Happy Anniversary." He said with a big smile.

"Thanks. You too." You say. You start to share another kiss but then you hear a loud 'ewwwwwww!' from Annie. Q and you laughed.

"Oh I thought you left." Q said awkwardly.

"Mommy is gonna be hear soon. Are you two gonna make out when I leave?" She asked. Your face turned red.

"No we're going out to dinner." You say.

"And then we'll make out." Q whispers to you. You laugh which confused Annie. A few minutes later Annie's mom picked her up and you and Q leave for dinner.