Movie! (Q x Reader)

You and Q scrolled through the list of movies. You named different movies to him.

"The Visit?"

"No."

"Hot Pursuit?"

"No."

"Inside Out?"

"No."

"Jurassic World?"

"Yes!" He finally yelled. You smiled.

"Good choice. I'll order the tickets." You said. With a few clicks, you and Q had tickets for Jurassic World, tomorrow night at 10 pm.

"Finally, a night were it's just me and you. No Sal, no Joe, and no Murr." He said with a huge grinned. You gave Q a kiss.

"As long as they don't find out." You added. He nodded.

"They won't." He assured you.

*Next Night*

"Q hurry up. We're gonna be late." You called to him. He came outta the bathroom and grabbed your hand.

"Don't worry about it babe." He said kissing your cheek. You grinned. You both walked out to his car and got in. As he drove, Joe called Q. You answered it for him since you hated when he looked at his phone and drove.

"Hello?" You said.

"Hey! You guys wanna hang out?" Joe asked.

"Sorry we got date night." You said. He groaned.

"Sounds boring!" Joe said.

"How about you spend time with Bessy or Milana." You suggest.

"Yeah I guess your right. I haven't seen them in forever." He said.

"Excatly, we'll all hang tomorrow, ok?" You asked.

"Sure. Ok bye!" He said.

"Bye." You hang up. Q parked his car at the theater. You excitingly get out the car. He laughed and got out of the car. He grabbed you was it.

"Calm down." He said chuckling. You smiled at him.

"Sorry." You said. You both walked into theater and walked up to the ticket guy.

"Two tickets for Jurassic World." Q said. The guy got two tickets and handed it the tickets to Q.

"20 dollars." The worker said. Q got out his wallet and handed him a 20 dollar bill. The worker took the money. "Thank you. Enjoy the movie." He said.

"Thanks." You and Q said.

"Let's get some food and drinks." Q said. You both walked to the food stand.

"Hi! How can I help you?" The worker asked.

"One large popcorn and two medium Pepsis." Q said. He gave the worker the money.

"I could have payed for the food." you said as you both waited. He shook his head. You nodded.

"Don't worry about it." He said. You sighed. "Thank you." He said when you both got your food and drinks.

"Mhmm." You said when you took some popcorn.

"Want some 3-D popcorn?" He said as you walked to the theater room.

"No!" You said laughing. He laughed. You both took a seat in the middle row. You smiled as the movie started.

*After movie*

"That was amazing!" You yelled when you both got outside.

"I agree!" Q said. You smiled.

"And Chris Pratt..." You grinned. He stared at you.

"What about him?" He asked. You laughed.

"Good actor." You said. He rolled his eyes. You both got into the car. You reached over and gave him a kiss. "Thank you. I love you." You said. He smiled.

"Your welcome. Love you too."