Hot Day (Sal x Reader)

"It's an astonishing 90 degrees in Staten Island today and will continue to be like this for the whole weekend. So I recommend sitting inside with the air conditioning on full blast or hanging by the pool." Sal shut off the tv and growled.

"My AC is broke you damn news bitch." He mumbled. You walked downstairs groaning. "How was your cold shower?" He asked.

"It was great until the cold water ran out." You mumbled. "Can't we go to Joe's? He has AC."

"No. Him and Bessy are taking Milana to the pool." Sal said. You groaned.

"Let's go to the pool then." You said. He shrugged.

"I don't feel like it." He said. You groaned.

"Q's house?" You asked.

"I tried. He's doing TESD." He said. You groaned again.

"Murr?!" You asked.

"....with his girlfriend." He said. You sighed.

"Sal, we're going with Joe and the others to the pool." You said. He sighed.

"I guess..." He mumbled.

"It's 2000 degrees! Get in your bathing suit and call the repair guy to fix out AC  while we're gone. I'll call Bessy and tell her we'll met her at the pool." You said. Sal sighed and nodded.

****

"God it's hot." Sal said with his feet in the water. You shook your head.

"Then get in the water." You said. Sal looked at the water. He slowly went into the water and shivered a bit.

"Cold." He mumbled. You laughed a bit.

"Feels good though." You said. He nodded.

"Cannonball!!" Joe yelled jumping into the deep end. You and Sal gasped as you both got splashed. You heard Bessy and Milana giggling in the shallow end. You laughed while Sal looked into the water. Joe popped up with a huge grin. "What's wrong? Cranky cause of the hot water?" He asked.

"No." Sal said. Joe looked at him with disbelief.

"Sure Sal." He said. You swam over to Bessy.

"Hey. What's up?" She asked. You smiled.

"Letting the guy hang out together." You said. You looked over to see Joe trying to dunk Sal. You laughed a bit. "Oh god..." You mumbled. She laughed too. You and Bessy hang out with Milana, holding her in the water. You could hear Sal and Joe messing with each other.