Trip to the Lake (Q x Reader)

"(Y/N)! Jump in!" Q yelled from the lake. You smiled and jumped into the lake. You were happy that Q's parents let you and Q stay in their cabin. You emerged from the water. Q smiled at you.

"I'm surprised you're not being a baby about getting your hair wet." You chuckled. He laughed a bit, shaking his head.

"I can't help it. My hair is amazing and I don't wanna mess it up." He said flipping his hair. You laughed.

"Yeah ok." You said sarcastically. He swam closer to you. You smiled a bit. He grabbed your waist. You smiled and leaned close since you figured he wanted a kiss. He lifted you up bridal style. "What are you doing?" You asked. He attempted to toss you but you wrapped your arms around his neck. "No no no!" You said repeatedly. Q sighed.

"If I must sacrifice  myself...." He took a deep breath and went under the water. You pushed away and rose up. You took a deep breath.

"He's such an ass sometimes." You said to yourself. Q raised a few feet away. "Why are you over there?" You asked.

"You're gonna kill me..." He said. He chuckled.

"Damn right." You said. He made a loud gulp noise and went under again. You felt bored of swimming so you swam to the dock. You climbed onto the dock. You heard Q whistle behind you. "Shut up." You laughed. He laughed too.

"Sorry I can't help it." He said. You wrapped yourself in the towel and laughed a bit.

"Gosh Q you're so romantic." You said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and got too.

"I didn't know this was supposed to be romantic." You laughed a bit.

"I mean it's just me and you." You said. You frowned a bit. "But I know you're not the romance type." You said.

"You're right...but I'll try my best to romance you up!" He said. You looked at him and laughed.

"Oh yeah? And how will you do that hmm?" You asked. You rested your head on your knuckle with a smile.

"Well um...I can make you dinner." He said.

"Sure. Are you sure you won't burn the house down?" You asked. He scoffed.

"Maybe." He said. You laughed.

"That's sweet. And sounds nice." You said. He smiled.

"Uhhh." He thought more. You grabbed his hand.

"No no, don't do anything else. I don't want you to be romantic." You said. He looked at you confused.

"Why not?" He asked.

"Cause I like you the way you are. Dorky non-romantic Q." You grinned. He laughed a bit.

"Gee thanks." He said. You laughed too.

"You're welcome." You said. You kissed his cheek. He smiled. Q looked at the sky.

"We better get inside....Jason will be lurking soon." He smirked. You rolled your eyes at him.

"Scary." You said sarcastically. You walked to the back porch. "Do you wanna watch Friday the 13th?" You asked. He smiled.

"Yes!" He said excited. You laughed. You both walked into the cabin and cuddled on the living room couch.