Angry Murr (Murr x Reader)

Murr sat on the couch covering his mouth, you stood in front of him in tears. "You can't be serious Murr!" You yelled. He shook his head.

"I know it's true (Y/N)." He said. You tried to stop crying but it was hard to. Your never seen him yell at you so badly.

"What prove do you have?!" You asked.

"You go Joe's house all the time! You say Sal and Q are with you but that sounds like a lie! And you only go when I'm busy!" He yelled. He stood up and went upstairs. You followed him.

"I would never cheat on you Murr! I love you so much!" You sobbed. He walked into the bedroom you shared.

"I loved you too." He growled slamming the door. You tried to open the door but he locked it.

"He's married with a daughter Murr! We're married!" You yelled at the door.

"You're a home wrecker!" He screamed. You lowered to the floor completely crushed. You've been married for 5 years an you've never seen this side of him. He has never been this mad before.

"I love you...." You mumbled defeated. He threw a bag out of the bedroom door. "What?" You asked. You opened it and saw your clothes inside. You knew what that meant. You pressed against the door. "Murr?" You asked. No answer. "Fine!" You yelled grabbing the bag. You walked outside and texted Q.

To: Q

I'm coming over.

You drove towards Q's house and got a text from Q.

Perfect. All the guys are here. See ya soon.

"Great." You mumbled to yourself. You took a few deep breathes before you went to the door. You knocked and waited.

"Heyy- whoa what wrong?" Q paused. You showed him the bag.

"I don't know where to go...." You mumbled. He brought you inside and had you sit down and explain everything.

"That's ridiculous! I would never cheat on Bessy!" Joe said enraged. You could tell he was mad because he loved Bessy and to he accused of cheating on her is awful. You nodded in agreement.

"Stay here for as long as you like. I'm sure Murr will realize his mistake." Q said. You smiled.

"Thank you so much." You said. He smiled.

"Let's all hang out now, do something to keep your mind off things ok?" Sal said. You nodded. You hoped everything will end up ok.