Chapter 49

Yujin got ready for school. Meanwhile Jungkook was preparing their breakfast. After securing her side fringe with a small ribbon clip, she walked out towards the table which was filled with 2 plates of waffles. She sat down and sniffed the delicious smile. Jungkook joined her after he was done cleaning the stove.

"These look delicious," Yujin smiled while looking at her boyfriend.

"Well, let's eat," He smiled and passed the knife and fork to her.

=========

=========

After breakfast,  Jungkook decided to walk her to school. Yujin enjoyed the time spent with him and wished he would stay here with her. When they reached the school gate,  Yujin suddenly felt sad. She found it hard to let him go. Jungkook noticed her expression and assured her, "Hey...I promise I will made a video call every day.."

"But...I don't want you to go...," Yujin pouted.

Jungkook knew how she felt and lightly tilted her chin to look up to him. He gave a warm smile and said softly, "I will wait for you till you finished your studies. Meanwhile, I will start to keep myself busy till you come back."

Yujin looked at him and felt reassured. She reached out her pinky finger and said, "Promise?"

"Promise," Jungkook reached out his and laced his pinky finger to hers.

Her smile came back. She still found it hard to part with him and was still lingering around him. He then checked his watch and told her that her class was about to start. She gave a deep sigh. She slowly let him go and slowly took a step forward. Then she stopped her tracks and turned behind. Jungkook waved goodbye to her and she rushed back to him. She quickly gave him a peck kiss on his cheek before hurried off while saying, "Have a safe trip~Saranghaeyo!❤"

"Saranghaeyo❤!" Jungkook returned back his love to her.

As she slowly disappeared to her class, Jungkook's face changed. He now seemed slightly lonely now that she was not here with him. He then looked to the sky and taked to himself, "Why do I feel worried and anxious after we parted...?  Is not that we are not seeing each other anymore... We can still video chat... "

He then gave a deep sigh and then tried to shake off this feeling. He decided to go to a cafe for a while before flying off.