Chapter 12

Jin went to cook some best simple dishes for today's supper. Meanwhile, the other BTS members stayed with Kang Yujin to chit chat with her.

"So Yujin shii, how long have you known Jungkook?" RapMonster asked.

"Only a few days...He just transfered to our school," Yujin said.

"Yujin shii, I bet he's popular with the girls right?" J-Hope teased Jungkook and Jungkook turned to J-Hope with a raised eyebrow.

She gave a slight nod.

"So two down, 4 more to go," J-Hope chuckled as the task of eliminating Jungkook from getting to her succeed.

"Is hyung planning to eliminate us one by one so you can get close to her?" Jimin asked in disbelief.

J-Hope just snickered and the BTS members's expression changed. They except V approached him and he quickly got away from them, running all over the place. Yujin tried to held her giggle and V sat beside her said,"You can laugh if you want."

Yujin managed to hold her giggle as soon as he sat beside her.

V continued again,"They're always like this. Never a moment of peace in the house."

Once she heard that, she said softly but with clear tone while thinking of the past where she had this kind of happiness before,"I think it's better to have friends like them. To joke around..To laugh around with..Having that kind of company is precious."

V listened to her but the more she talked about the more her voice slowly sound depressing. V turned to her and saw tears welled up.

"Hey, are you okay?" V asked in slightly panic mode.

Yujin noticed he's looking at her and she quickly wiped her tears. She then laughed a little to show that she's okay while saying,"The dust must have been in my eyes. May I know where's the toilet?"

"Uh..it's in the kitchen..," V pointed towards it and she walked with the help of his direction.

As she walked into the kitchen, she saw Jin working hard on his dish. She past by him and went straight into the toilet to wash her face. After that, she approached Jin who was cooking alone.

"Do you need help..?" Yujin asked him.

"It's okay. I can handle them," Jin smiled towards her then back to concentrate on frying the fish.

But just then, as he was putting the fish in the hot oil, the oil splattered and as she was standing beside him, he quickly protect her with his body to avoid the oil splatter onto her. Yujin was surprised by his action, looked up at him and he looked down at her. Both of them made eye contact and stared at each other for quite a while due to their closeness. Knowing what he had done, he quickly pulled away and covered the frying pan with the cover.

Jin then cleared his throat and said,"I did that to prevent you from the oil splattering to you. It could be painful if it splatter onto you."

"It's okay. I'm used to it. I usually cook my own food at home," Yujin told him.

"Really..?" Jin sounded that he did not believe her.

"Waegereseyo? You don't think I can cook?" Yujin looked at him.

"No..I don't mean to. I met many girls but not all girls are like you. All they know is manicure & shopping," Jin explained as looking back at his past girlfriends.

"I need to know to cook in order to survive," Yujin said without realizing what she had told him.

"Survive..?" Jin repeated that word and looked at her.