Chapter 35

During breakfast, all of them ate the breakfast made by Jin and Jimin. They seemed to be in happy mood because Yujin was having breakfast with them.

"Yujin ah, how's your first night?" J-Hope asked.

When both Yujin and V heard that, they stumped and glanced at each other. She then looked at the rest of them, nervously.

She answered carefully,"It's...good...The bed is...comfortable..."

"..I wish I can sleep with you," J-Hope flirted with her which her uncomfortable.

"Stop it. Don't make her scared to visit us after this," Jin slapped his back lightly.

"I was just teasing her. Yujin ah, you know that I am just joking, right?" J-Hope asked.

Yujin just gave a slight nod and played along.

"By the way guys, I have good news!" Suga exclaimed.

"Better be good FOR US," RapMon stated.

"What do you mean by that?...Wait..So all along when I win something, you guys didn't enjoy them?" Suga eyed them.

"Nope," They all said in unison.

Yujin just watched them conversing as Suga led the conversation.

"Fine. If you guys don't want to hear what I won, I'll just go with...Yujin shii for a holiday to Maldives ," Suga looked towards her with a smile.

"A holiday to Maldives!?" They sounded shocked.

Jungkook who was drinking the orange juice choked and accidentally spurted to Jimin who sat across him. As soon as Jimin was being spurted, he looked at Jungkook with a thinking *Really..Jungkook ah...?*

Jungkook immediately apologised and Jimin wiped his face with a tissue.

"What do you mean only Yujin go with you to Maldives?" J-Hope took interest on Suga's holiday.

"Like you guys said...you didn't enjoy my prizes when I won in photography contest. So I thought of Yujin shii," Suga told them.

"Those were different! They only benefit you. Prizes like camera stand, films...etc..were not that great..But this! We really want to go!" J-Hope eagerly said.

"Are you sure you guys want to go too?" Suga asked for confirmation.

They all nodded and Suga looked towards Yujin.

"What about you? Can you go for 3 days trip to Maldives?" Suga asked her.

"Are you sure you don't mind me tagging along?" Yujin asked him.

"Yujin shii, it'd be great that you join us because Suga will want you to," Jin talked her out.

"Actually I need you for something," Suga smiled as if he had favour to ask from her.

=========

On the day of their trip, all of them looked eager to spend their time in Maldives. While Yujin was nervous for some reason. She kept looking out of the window of their private jet. Jungkook who saw her worried expression, went to sit beside her.

"Hey," Jungkook smiled.

"Hi..," She smiled back after turning her head to face him.

"Are you worried about what Suga hyung asked you to do?" Jungkook guessed right.

"A little...I never done that before...Can I not do that? He can use other girls," Yujin said.

"But I think you will be perfect for him," Jungkook tried to boost her confidence.

Yujin just gave a long sigh and looked back to the window.

=======

As soon as they reached their destination, all of them jumped out and grinned happily. They quickly head to their resort and picked their own rooms. Yujin walked into her room and was amazed by the spacious room especially the jacuzzi and the scenery that she can see from her balcony. Just then, someone knocked on the door and she went to open the door. Suga was smiling ear to ear and asked,"So how do you like the room I booked for you?"

"I like it. The view is amazing here," Her eyes were still twinkling.

"I'm glad you like it. By the way, are you ready for the photoshoot tomorrow?" Suga asked.

"...Uh...about that...I'm not sure if I can do it. I mean I never do photoshoot before," Yujin told him.

Suga then grabbed her hands gently and smiled warmly at her.

"Hey, you are going to be just fine. Besides, you are a natural," Suga eased her nervousness while thinking of the pictures he took of her before.

=========

The very next day, Yujin woke up early. She decided to wash up and head out to the beach for a morning walk. As she was walking, she felt the breeze cool and her long was flowing gently. She then sat down on the sandy beach and waited for the sunrise. A little later, you saw a shadow and looked up to see whose that belonged to.

"Annyeong," Jin smiled while gave a wave.

"Hey," Yujin smiled back and Jin sat beside her.

"Are you waiting for sunrise too?" Jin asked while looking at the clear blue sea.

"Yeah. Actually it's my first time enjoying this kind of view...," Yujin confessed shyly.

"Let me tell you. The sunrise here is beautiful," Jin sounded amazed.

Coincidentally, they both looked at each other. Jin's heart started to pound fast as their eyes made contact. Then his eyes averted to her pink lips. He slowly leaned closer. Yujin noticed what he was going to do and said softly while looking down,"I don't think we should do this.."

Jin paused as soon as she said that. He seemed a little disappointed and knew that she did not want it. He turned to the front and watched the sea while saying,"He...must be lucky to have a loyal girl like you..."

She looked at him with confusion. He then turned to her and smiled a little,"You like him, don't you?"

Yujin did not know how to answer. Jin then continued,"...I should have reveal my feelings to you first before anyone else...The moment you stepped into my bakery...I felt something different..Something like meeting my special person.."

Yujin's heart started to beat slightly faster when he confessed his feelings for her. Jin looked back to the sea and noticed that the sun was about to rise. He then happily pointed out and she looked at that direction. She was amazed by the beautiful view. Jin glanced back to her and quickly gave her a peck on her cheek which made her surprised. Jin just smiled and turned to the sunrise.

 Jin just smiled and turned to the sunrise